She-Hulk PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dear ink,

miss-bone-44.gif

hihihihihihihi,

-jinxx-

:lol:lol:lol:lol Love it, Thats Funny as Hell

Yeah, it was a whim for me also, but I have absolutely no regrets. That's weird about the paints on yours. I haven't heard of that problem that I can remember. The paints on mine seem pretty perfect. I've heard of other weird paint problems, like the black on the hands and such, but mine didn't have those, so I was pretty darn happy. :)

Hey Barb, I've already heard back from SS in regards to my replacement body, it will be sent out in the next day or so. I thought the black stains on the hands were normal as one other member has already stated but now you say yours do not have the black stains. Not sure what to think is normal now...

Hey Barb, I've already heard back from SS in regards to my replacement body, it will be sent out in the next day or so. I thought the black stains on the hands were normal as one other member has already stated but now you say yours do not have the black stains. Not sure what to think is normal now...
I can only think that meant "normal" as in a common flaw? I dunno. I have seen it looking pretty heavy in some member's photos, but mine doesn't have it at all, and I've heard others say that it wasn't present on theirs either. Good luck getting a good one the second time around. :hi5:

Mine arrived today. But I notice my base wiggles. :mad: Is this an issue or normal. Please I need some clarification on this. Thanks.

Mine also sits on her base fine, but just like any piece on a separate base, it will give a little if you wiggle it.

Thanks for the reply guys. I'm talking about just the base. I guess it's normal. It will give a little if you wiggle it.

Mine doesn't wiggle. It fits perfectly on the base. My Ms. Marvel, however, does wiggle a little bit when I push her back but will return when I let go.

Received my replacement She-Hulk body and head. She is now complete and minty and looks spectacular. The old body used to wiggle in the base but the new sits fine. Very happy with SS returns department.

Received my replacement She-Hulk body and head. She is now complete and minty and looks spectacular. The old body used to wiggle in the base but the new sits fine. Very happy with SS returns department.

U made a wise choice in return. Did you still get the black stains on the hand? Mine's also stained on the hand but its not bad but add shadow/dept to it.

U made a wise choice in return. Did you still get the black stains on the hand? Mine's also stained on the hand but its not bad but add shadow/dept to it.

Yeah, I still got black stains on the hand on my new body. I think if I got a new body with no black stains then it would not match my other two swapable hands (closed fist and parking meter).
I did hear that others got clean hands on their She-Hulk, but I think you're right, I like the shadow and dirty look of the hands.

Your Excellency,

Thank you for taking the time to contact our Returns Department. We are so sorry to see that your item arrived flawed!

We wanted to follow up with you today to confirm that a replacement order #******** has been booked for the She Hulk Body, Head and Exclusive Hand only. Please allow 7 to 10 business days for your replacement order to ship at no cost to you.

Please make sure your replacement parts is undamaged upon receipt. If your replacement is acceptable, please destroy your damaged parts only per the instructions below and provide photos within 5 business days of receipt of your replacement. If we do not receive your photos in this time, you will be charged for the extra pieces.

** Please use care and precaution when destroying this piece. We ask that you use a rather blunt instrument to crush your piece only. We would advise placing the piece in a cloth bag, pillow case, or heavy duty trash bag to contain any flying debris as well as any small pieces that result from destroying your piece. DO NOT set fire to your collectible or drop it from a high altitude as this may cause bodily harm to yourself, bystanders, private or public property. We also ask that you protect yourself from flying pieces or shards by wearing eye protection, if possible, as well as proper footwear.

Sideshow Collectibles will not be responsible for any injuries caused by destroying your item. So please make sure you destroy the item in a safe fashion.

We thank you for your cooperation during our returns process. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any further questions or concerns.

Best regards,

Jaclyn Yudkowsky
Customer Service Representative

Sideshow Collectibles
2630 Conejo Spectrum Street
Thousand Oaks, CA 91320

(805) 214-2116 Office • (805) 214-2190 Fax
In the U.S.: 855-SIDESHOW (1-855-743-3746)
Outside the U.S.: (805) 214-2100 ext. 2

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Ummm, I asked for a refund...:slap

Back