She-Hulk PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fborecki, you are freaking out as a new collector. I know how it goes, believe me. Get these pieces while they are available at a reasonable price, and wait for the rest (Cap PF, for example) until you save enough and find that you cannot live without it. Cap has pretty much reached the value which is realistically unreachable to most collectors that do not already own him, while She-Hulk is absolutely within our grasp. Cap and others will ALWAYS be pricey. Should you decide to wait on these new releases, you will only pay more in the end. Start at the beginning of your collecting career, not the beginning of time. Fact!

All great points Barbarian :hi5:. So much so someone just got added to the wait list :panic: Thanks again for the advice and as a new collector you're right I need to focus more on pieces I can get at retail price and not those that I have to fork over my car for. Captain America...one day :impatient:

Thanks again bro

All great points Barbarian :hi5:. So much so someone just got added to the wait list :panic: Thanks again for the advice and as a new collector you're right I need to focus more on pieces I can get at retail price and not those that I have to fork over my car for. Captain America...one day :impatient:

Thanks again bro

Smart move. And I am with you where cap is concerned. I want to get him, so much so that the amount for him seems 'almost' worth it. BUT, I am going to wait and get the pieces I know will cost me too much later on. Like She-Hulk. Has anyone looked on evilbay? I have seen only 1 SH posted and just the regular. So that's good news. At least for us collectors.

Now watch...I'll head over to ebay and there will be ten. :rotfl

I am worried though, that with the up an coming Cap movie, the prices will go even higher for his pf. Still would not stop be from getting retail prices on awesome pieces now though.
:rock

H2-1.jpg
Love this pic, Brother Fro!!! Congrats! :rock

Thanks again bro
Good move. Sweet avatar, by the way. :hi5:

Karma, I would talk to Sideshow about that, I'm sure if you send them an e-mail or call them they would send you a extra arm, especially this early in the game. Just in case you didn't know and it's your first time ordering. It couldn't hurt.

If you need any more help or info feel free to PM me. I've been collecting for a while.

--Ski

You really are a ****** huh? :lol

Why I never.... you try to help someone out and they resort to name calling... :dunno

I love Sideshow Freaks :love

Love you Karma, you da man :rock

--Ski

Karma, I would talk to Sideshow about that, I'm sure if you send them an e-mail or call them they would send you a extra arm, especially this early in the game. Just in case you didn't know and it's your first time ordering. It couldn't hurt.

If you need any more help or info feel free to PM me. I've been collecting for a while.

--Ski

:lol:lol:rotfl:rotfl:lol :exactly: :goodpost:

Don't worry Karma, you'll get how it works, someday. :D

yeah i did but as i'm EU they might ask me to break it and send photos, that's the usual procedure.....trust me....i wanna keep the edition # :lol and the box damage ain't bothering me

Ahhhh, that would definitely be a shame if they asked you to do that.:(

I hope they allow you to just get a replacement arm.

yeah i did but as i'm EU they might ask me to break it and send photos, that's the usual procedure.....trust me....i wanna keep the edition # :lol and the box damage ain't bothering me

uhm, usually they try a replacement before smashing :) at least, that was with our Lara Croft PF the case (and we're from the EU as well ;) )

Don't get your hopes down, they might not ask you to destroy it, send them just the photo of the arm and don't go into detail about anything else.

Let us know how it pans out buddy, I hope it works out.

--Ski

Don't get your hopes down, they might not ask you to destroy it, send them just the photo of the arm and don't go into detail about anything else.

Let us know how it pans out buddy, I hope it works out.

--Ski

i ain't really comfortable with you being helpful dude :lol

good news!!!

Dear Mark,

Thank you for contacting the returns department and for the pictures you sent. We wanted to follow up with you today to confirm that a replacement order, #R*******, has been booked for the She-Hulk Premium Format Parking Meter Hand only. Please allow 7 to 10 business days for your replacement order to ship at no cost to you.

Please make sure your replacement part is undamaged upon receipt. If your replacement is acceptable, please destroy your damaged part only per the instructions below and provide photos within 5 business days of receipt of your replacement. If we do not receive your photos in this time, you will be charged for the extra piece.

Unfortunately, we are unable to provide you with a replacement graphics box for your Premium Format figure. We apologize for this inconvenience. As compensation, we would like to offer you a $25.00 Sideshow Collectibles credit that can be used on a future purchase. If there is something on our website that you are thinking about ordering, let me know the item number and I will book the order for you and apply this credit to that purchase. This offer is valid on any in-stock or preorder items listed in our online store. If this is a satisfactory solution, please let me know.

Back