She-Hulk PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man Karma my friend, I'm so very happy for you my fellow collector.

You have to show us your pics whenever it's in hand :lecture

Waitlist converted!!!!!!!!:yess:

I was really trying not to get her. This is a brutal hobby.

I got my box yesterday but on the outside it says: She-Hulk Comiquette. Did they send me the wrong one? The item number does say #71791 which is the number for the She-Hulk PF.

Does everyone's box say Comiquette instead of PF in error?

Haven't opened it yet because if I got the comiquette I need to ship it back. I'm assuming its an error on the box. Can someone confirm that so I can open her up? Thanks.

I got my box yesterday but on the outside it says: She-Hulk Comiquette. Did they send me the wrong one? The item number does say #71791 which is the number for the She-Hulk PF.

Does everyone's box say Comiquette instead of PF in error?

Haven't opened it yet because if I got the comiquette I need to ship it back. I'm assuming its an error on the box. Can someone confirm that so I can open her up? Thanks.

Does it look like the PF from the pictures and what you thought you ordered?

The only She Hulk comiquette is this one

shehulk%20sideshow%20statue.jpg

Someone pointed out earlier in the thread that it was an error on the box so you should be good to go. Also, if you open it, it should be alright since you're supposed to check for damage and all that.

EDIT: Found the post.

It says She Hulk Comiquette Exclusive haha, no number edition outside of the box either. I think they might've just recycled the boxes or something. It is technically a comiquette since it was based on a comic cover...

Does it look like the PF from the pictures and what you thought you ordered?

The only She Hulk comiquette is this one

shehulk%20sideshow%20statue.jpg

Someone pointed out earlier in the thread that it was an error on the box so you should be good to go. Also, if you open it, it should be alright since you're supposed to check for damage and all that.

EDIT: Found the post.

great, thank you, I figured it was a mistake. I will open it when I get home from work today. Thanks again.

great, thank you, I figured it was a mistake. I will open it when I get home from work today. Thanks again.

Something about the recycling boxes leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I understand it's just packaging, but you would think when paying a sizable amount for these pieces we cherish that a box unique to the statue we buy is a given. I hope this doesn't start becoming acceptable for future products. That said the statue itself kicks much butt and I hope all who got one enjoy it.

Can't wait for this statue. First PF coming right up.

Congrats on your first PF. I will tell you there is no going back. You are now going to be hooked for life. What I love is that your first pf is one of the best ones I have ever seen. Hope your next bunch measure up!

And she-hulk is on her way today!!!! :rock I will post photos tonight.

Congrats on your first PF. I will tell you there is no going back. You are now going to be hooked for life. What I love is that your first pf is one of the best ones I have ever seen. Hope your next bunch measure up!

And she-hulk is on her way today!!!! :rock I will post photos tonight.

:rock :rock :rock :panic:

Congrats BG!!!! :rock2

Something about the recycling boxes leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I understand it's just packaging, but you would think when paying a sizable amount for these pieces we cherish that a box unique to the statue we buy is a given. I hope this doesn't start becoming acceptable for future products. That said the statue itself kicks much butt and I hope all who got one enjoy it.

It's not just the packaging; SS have listed the Rogue PF with the Rogue Comiquette's stats on their website. :lecture

It's ever likely they're confused which boxes to put things in.... :slap

Back