She-Hulk PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nah...i need a replacement, hopefully i can keep the #

img0558rd.jpg
img0559l.jpg

...not sure if that would really bother me...it looks easy enough to fix or you could just say it was a dirty pole...

it's actually all unpainted under wrist as well...it's just lazy painting

and a big rip on the top of the retail box

Is is just problems on the EX hand? Why not ask for a replacement arm?

Is is just problems on the EX hand? Why not ask for a replacement arm?

yeah i did but as i'm EU they might ask me to break it and send photos, that's the usual procedure.....trust me....i wanna keep the edition # :lol and the box damage ain't bothering me

hurry up & get on the waitlist

Bro between all the wait lists I'm on, items I'm flex paying and statues I'm buying post release from this forum...I probably need to bite the bullet on this one and let it be. In time I can try to get her again. Congrats to you and the others who were able to pick her up though.

:thud:

Very nice pics, corrose - it's gonna be hard waiting for a few months around my parts.

nah...i need a replacement, hopefully i can keep the #

img0558rd.jpg
img0559l.jpg

Karma, I would talk to Sideshow about that, I'm sure if you send them an e-mail or call them they would send you a extra arm, especially this early in the game. Just in case you didn't know and it's your first time ordering. It couldn't hurt.

If you need any more help or info feel free to PM me. I've been collecting for a while.

--Ski

Bro between all the wait lists I'm on, items I'm flex paying and statues I'm buying post release from this forum...I probably need to bite the bullet on this one and let it be. In time I can try to get her again. Congrats to you and the others who were able to pick her up though.

:thud:
fborecki, you are freaking out as a new collector. I know how it goes, believe me. Get these pieces while they are available at a reasonable price, and wait for the rest (Cap PF, for example) until you save enough and find that you cannot live without it. Cap has pretty much reached the value which is realistically unreachable to most collectors that do not already own him, while She-Hulk is absolutely within our grasp. Cap and others will ALWAYS be pricey. Should you decide to wait on these new releases, you will only pay more in the end. Start at the beginning of your collecting career, not the beginning of time. Fact!

Back