She-Hulk PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Her face looks slightly different from the prototype but I think it's better :monkey4

Wow that's a great statue. Maybe I should get on the waitlist.

The EX will arrive Wednesday! :rock

Do it, do it!!! :lecture :exactly:
:goodpost:

1234525508_ben_stiller_-_do_it.gif

I was going to pass on this but the in-hand picks are awesome. I got on the waitlist for the exclusive early this morning. Think my chances are good for it to convert?

Yeah, I think there's a good chance of it converting.

Those pictures with the Black Panther staring at her hiney are hilarious, makes him look like some costumed lecherous stalker :rotfl

I wanted the mention that I put the parking meter in the wrong way. because the peg is square, it can go it two ways.

The parking meter should be in front of She-Hulk, not off to the side like is shown in my pics.

I was going to pass on this but the in-hand picks are awesome. I got on the waitlist for the exclusive early this morning. Think my chances are good for it to convert?

I think there's always a great chance on getting an item from the waitlist. Things convert at any time, so if you have patience, you should be just fine.

Yeah, I think there's a good chance of it converting.

Those pictures with the Black Panther staring at her hiney are hilarious, makes him look like some costumed lecherous stalker :rotfl

Yeah, I actually thought it looked more like he was smelling it...:monkey1

I wanted the mention that I put the parking meter in the wrong way. because the peg is square, it can go it two ways.

The parking meter should be in front of She-Hulk, not off to the side like is shown in my pics.

I think you can have it whatever way you like it best. I like it the other way, but off to the side is good too.

it looks better off to the side

I think it looks better off to the side too. :rock It looks more natural to the position of the forearm. The non-EX wrist is pointed outward, but the parking meter wrist is pointing inward. :dunno

Lucky you Karma. 5 is my favorite number and I was praying I would be blessed to have it. *sigh* Oh well. I'll probably get in the 2-300's. That's my luck.

Back