Shazam the movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know its funny people complained so much about the new 52 yet its the basis for a lot of the upcoming movies for DC. Its not about reboot or bringing back characters and rebooting a universe its about writing good stories. The movie pulls directly from the new 52 Shazam story found in the end of the New 52 Justice league. Characters which were good before 52 remain good its not about giving superman his underwear back that is going to improve his stories its about quality writing

I feel better about this than I did about GL. I did chuckle a few times here, with the cell phone charge for example, and I didn't crack a smile during the GL trailers. . .or film itself for that matter. I will say that it's an interesting choice to go with a guy known for crappy nu-horror movies to helm a comedic supe hero film. But we'll see!

I noticed that as well.
I am also hoping for the full gold boots as shown in the trailer.

So what's going on with his boots? In the Entertainment weekly pics he's wearing different boots....and in the trailer, he's got the old boots again.

NaGv6w9.jpg

Saw the comicbook.com interview looks like that trio is really having fun together great chemistry.

Get a different actor to play Shazam who can fill out the suit and look like a hero.. I might sold on it. I mean A real looking super hero who is a child could be fun... But the guy playing Shazam does not look the part and it comes off as a TV series.. Especially the fake muscle suit.

Considering its basically been done before as a TV series

The Greatest American Hero
Meets
Big

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

I hope they show us something we’ve never seen before in a superhero movie like a close up of a bullet shell hitting the floor in slow motion.

Back