1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
976DAE3E-44C4-42EE-A92B-05134A748AC8.jpg

1B7A9B0B-46CC-4E78-B439-CEC82FDA8CD2.jpg

Waiting for Anakin, Emperor, Darth Maul and C-3PO to “close” my SW section.

Wow amvmm! That is an intense display space! Looks fantastic! Love the lighting, spacing and poses.

Curious as to what you intend on filling up the spaces with/collection goals?

Wow amvmm! That is an intense display space! Looks fantastic! Love the lighting, spacing and poses.

Curious as to what you intend on filling up the spaces with/collection goals?

Great display amvmm!!!

Thank You! :)

About empty spaces/collection goals:

- Anakin with Yoda and Obi
- C-3PO with R2-D2 and the rest
- Emperor and Darth Maul with Boba
- Batman Arkham Knight next to Batman City
- Dreaming about Penguin and Catwoman from Returns
- Thinking of selling Iron Patriot, Heartbreaker, MK2 and Mk42. Only keeping the MK7! By far my favorite.
- Have my eyes on IW Thanos and Spidey

Great stuff amvmm ! This reminds me of my choices and pairings. I'm in a similar situation, clearly limited space like yours, which is a good thing actually when it comes to decisions and planning.

It also shows how a decent display (with good lighting) and a bit of creativeness can really take these figures to the next level and make them really shine.

Thank You! :)

About empty spaces/collection goals:

- Anakin with Yoda and Obi
- C-3PO with R2-D2 and the rest
- Emperor and Darth Maul with Boba
- Batman Arkham Knight next to Batman City
- Dreaming about Penguin and Catwoman from Returns
- Thinking of selling Iron Patriot, Heartbreaker, MK2 and Mk42. Only keeping the MK7! By far my favorite.
- Have my eyes on IW Thanos and Spidey

Nice! That sounds like a very nice line-up.

P1030577.jpg

Still gotta put the boxes on the left right side up. Also can't wait for Jazz' next dio's

Here’s my Star Wars 1/6 collection. I don’t have the impressive display cases and shelves that many of you do, so it’s been tricky to make room for it all. In fact, I’ll have to hold off adding to my collection until I have more room to display them, maybe whenever I move to a new place. But the temptation to collect more is always there!

View attachment 382090

View attachment 382091

View attachment 382092

View attachment 382093

Built some shelves and reorganized my collection. Also gave some jawas a new home.

1988739D-8B2C-4D4D-B131-E5CBC41260EC.jpg

6CF55A7A-9205-4BEF-A945-564ABEF73A09.jpg

75F45BAE-5879-405D-872A-F7349C1C2C94.jpg

E2A31161-F716-4F8A-80AF-4D97E44EB41D.jpg

AFDB2B7B-4B95-4169-ADCD-C502153F9773.jpg

Still gotta put the boxes on the left right side up. Also can't wait for Jazz' next dio's
Very nice display!
Built some shelves and reorganized my collection. Also gave some jawas a new home.
Great variety. I think that HT Sandtrooper might be next on my list as far as in-stock troopers go. Unless I find a really good priced 501st, Bly, or other commander.

My simple school set up. About 30 minutes ago I looked at the tracking for the 104th Trooper & it said delivered. Nearly had a heart attack as my roommate got the mail after flying today so I thought something happened. Luckily it was just hidden kinda well in the carport. :rotfl 104th trooper came from Canada so I am slightly upset that he does not smell like maple syrup.

c9zOsv1.png

Left everything else home, but here is my only other Star Wars Hot Toys:
N7ONjeSl.jpg

Great variety. I think that HT Sandtrooper might be next on my list as far as in-stock troopers go. Unless I find a really good priced 501st, Bly, or other commander.

The Sandtrooper is awesome, so you can’t go wrong with him! Meanwhile, I’d love to get that Deathtrooper you have. But my collection is already pretty trooper-heavy, so I’m not sure if I ever will.

Back