1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Working a display setup for the Star Wars collection. Couple pics, hope to get a proper display going soon with built in shelfs. Joost's (Jazzinc) dioramas just take Star Wars to an amazing level for displays. Eagerly awaiting the Carbon Freezing chamber. I still have the Dewback, Cantina with four chairs and a pair of Taun Tauns angrily boxed up waiting to get out for dio displays.

Hqm1gdC.jpg

Amazing! Probably no better way to have these 2 posed. I haven't looked at Jazz's stuff much, but is this the detolf hallway or do you have this displayed in something larger?

Thank you for the kind comments folks. It is the ultimate dio, twice the size of the standard diorama. Very large and can fit several figures in it comfortably. For me it’s his best and most iconic piece.

2E6mtj8.jpg

9g0WgM6.jpg

4ZeqTRj.jpg

Working a display setup for the Star Wars collection. Couple pics, hope to get a proper display going soon with built in shelfs. Joost's (Jazzinc) dioramas just take Star Wars to an amazing level for displays. Eagerly awaiting the Carbon Freezing chamber. I still have the Dewback, Cantina with four chairs and a pair of Taun Tauns angrily boxed up waiting to get out for dio displays.

CnKQwhI.jpg

Yes, awesome lineup Hokietwo !! Any plans to add an appropriate background behind them ? Perhaps a Deathstar hangar shot would look good ?

How good do those Tantive IV dioramas look with even just the droids, never mind two Rebel Scout Troopers. As stated above, Jazz Inc really helps people up their display game.

7a5b2a2256f500b00f5cf24eaedfd8ae.jpg

This is my crew. Saving up for some banners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really like all the trooper army pic's. I'm a First Order trooper fan personally, although I would mind have a shelf full of both OT and FO troopers. Got Al the FO two pack troopers boxed up till I move next summer.

Yes, awesome lineup Hokietwo !! Any plans to add an appropriate background behind them ? Perhaps a Deathstar hangar shot would look good ?

That’s actually the look I am going for. There’s a cut back in that frame I am going to put in a 22 inch widescreen monitor I am no longer using for a star-field. Then box framing the LEDs for the back and match the sides with LED pillars. Unfortunately a 1/6 falcon to put in the display is just not in the cards right now.:lol

Going for this effect of Docking Bay 327.

death_star_hangar_fix_by_aggeiw-d48n2ie.jpg

That’s actually the look I am going for. There’s a cut back in that frame I am going to put in a 22 inch widescreen monitor I am no longer using for a starfield. Then boxing It with framin and LEDs for the back and gram th sides with LED pilars. Unfortunately a 1/6 falcon to put in the display is just not in the cards right now.:lol

Going for this effect of Docking Bay 327.

death_star_hangar_fix_by_aggeiw-d48n2ie.jpg

Nice !! What you need is a photo of the 1/6 HT Falcon from the Cons that they setup (at ground level). Something like this......

P.S Someone always has more 1/6 troopers.......OK Howard has an unfair advantage ;-)

Hot-Toys-at-ACGHK-2015_02.jpg

Look at the size of that thing !! The radar dish is bigger than his head !!

hot-toys-falcon-4.jpg

Nice !! What you need is a photo of the 1/6 HT Falcon from the Cons that they setup (at ground level). Something like this......

P.S Someone always has more 1/6 troopers.......OK Howard has an unfair advantage ;-)

View attachment 385233

Look at the size of that thing !! The radar dish is bigger than his head !!

View attachment 385234

Yeah, Howard got me with a few..... but not too many. :lol

I would love to get a look at that in person just to see the scale. Pics definitely could not give the perspective that display takes up nor the size of that falcon.

I love this pic as well with the uniform rows.

Hot-Toys-Pop-Up-Store-MOKO-wide-Darth-Vader-Rogue-One-Star-Wars-diorama.jpg

That's a tough act to follow but here's my "First 12" WIP with a new, taller, Stormie (courtesy of Han Stormtrooper). Now where's that Death Star Trooper and why isn't he wearing a gray uniform!?! ;)

GetFileAttachment-5.jpeg

Back