1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He'd consider it an honor! ;)

Resepect!

tumblr_mso4w6JLJ91sdydefo1_r1_500.gif

I don't like using stands as the whole point of hot toys for me is the realism. Paying £200 for a figure then putting it on an ugly crotch grabber doesn't feel right to me, although I will change my tune if I have an accident I know

I used to not use em. But general zod took a dive one day and that was it lol

:lol Same here - that happened to me too - my HT General Zod also decided to take a dive (off quite a high-up shelf and managed to take Superman with him in the process!!) Thankfully no damage to either figure and now, unsurprisingly I do use stands for my figures.:)

I would like to not use stands also but for the reason you guys are talking about plus my figures being in my little home theater room I'm afraid the bass will cause an accident and screw up a $200+ figure. Hell i get nervous just trying to pose them in basic poses. ha

:lol Same here - that happened to me too - my HT General Zod also decided to take a dive (off quite a high-up shelf and managed to take Superman with him in the process!!) Thankfully no damage to either figure and now, unsurprisingly I do use stands for my figures.:)

He has Uber weak ankles. Good thing no damage! Sucks he took supes with him. One final desperate act lol.

I would like to not use stands also but for the reason you guys are talking about plus my figures being in my little home theater room I'm afraid the bass will cause an accident and screw up a $200+ figure. Hell i get nervous just trying to pose them in basic poses. ha

I hear ya, sometimes if I walk a little too hard there can be vibration from that too. They don't even have to fall off. Just falling over is enough the scuff the paint on the sculpt.

I hear ya, sometimes if I walk a little too hard there can be vibration from that too. They don't even have to fall off. Just falling over is enough the scuff the paint on the sculpt.

Yep, the other day the Stormtrooper helmet fell out of Han's hand and landed on the metal base of a speaker stand but luckily no damage that i could tell. From the way it sounded i was afraid something might have cracked.

Yep, the other day the Stormtrooper helmet fell out of Han's hand and landed on the metal base of a speaker stand but luckily no damage that i could tell. From the way it sounded i was afraid something might have cracked.

Yeah I've had that heart attack before. Speaking of basic poses as you previously mentioned, and han solo. I snapped a wrist peg on anh Han when I got him. Only figure I ever broke. Stiffest arms ever on that guy.

Yeah I've had that heart attack before. Speaking of basic poses as you previously mentioned, and han solo. I snapped a wrist peg on anh Han when I got him. Only figure I ever broke. Stiffest arms ever on that guy.

Yep same here i thought they accidentally put one solid arm on mine at first. haha

I’m a strictly no stand person but I’ve had Luke Snowspeeder and AT-AT Driver both take a dive from the top row of a bookshelf. Must be those weak SSC ankles. Thankfully both were perfectly fine for it. I sometimes jump up and down right in front of the bookshelf to try and expose balance issues too... my wife thinks I’m weird for it if she catches me doing it. At least it distracts her from how much the figures cost.

I’m a strictly no stand person but I’ve had Luke Snowspeeder and AT-AT Driver both take a dive from the top row of a bookshelf. Must be those weak SSC ankles. Thankfully both were perfectly fine for it. I sometimes jump up and down right in front of the bookshelf to try and expose balance issues too... my wife thinks I’m weird for it if she catches me doing it. At least it distracts her from how much the figures cost.

Haha. Gotta admit I've done the "vibration test" myself. But tend to bump the shelf rather than jump up and down :)

Back