1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the compliments everybody! Yeah Tarkin and the DST would really make the display!

generalszabo, other than the fact I just thought it looked cool I thought the stats were pretty neat and really led me to get that print. ha

Ahoy!

T and J 1.jpgT and J 2.jpg

-Ahab

Intentional low light crappy pic. Still tinkering with the display...

Attachments

• IMG_4841.jpg
    IMG_4841.jpg
    221.1 KB · Views: 367
Really nice ANH display Creighton! I really love it but cool base backgrounds vs awesome posters, not an easy choice!

Working a display setup for the Star Wars collection. Couple pics, hope to get a proper display going soon with built in shelfs. Joost's (Jazzinc) dioramas just take Star Wars to an amazing level for displays. Eagerly awaiting the Carbon Freezing chamber. I still have the Dewback, Cantina with four chairs and a pair of Taun Tauns angrily boxed up waiting to get out for dio displays.

CnKQwhI.jpg

jJSuxuE.jpg

Hqm1gdC.jpg

Working a display setup for the Star Wars collection. Couple pics, hope to get a proper display going soon with built in shelfs. Joost's (Jazzinc) dioramas just take Star Wars to an amazing level for displays. Eagerly awaiting the Carbon Freezing chamber. I still have the Dewback, Cantina with four chairs and a pair of Taun Tauns angrily boxed up waiting to get out for dio displays.

CnKQwhI.jpg

jJSuxuE.jpg

Hqm1gdC.jpg

...how much money do you have?

CnKQwhI.jpg

Love the troopers. Any thoughts on trying to do this with Anakin & 501st Troopers if Hot Toys released them? I think it would almost be a PT mirror image of what you have right now. Or just sticking w/ OT?
latest

Love the troopers. Any thoughts on trying to do this with Anakin & 501st Troopers if Hot Toys released them? I think it would almost be a PT mirror image of what you have right now. Or just sticking w/ OT?
latest

That’s a neat concept you are saying but you are correct as I am a OT guy by heart. The clones are colorful and have neat designs (love Echo and Fives Phase III) but I am a old school TK lover. For me, classic Vader and original troopers is tops.

Nice sets! Troopers are just amazing if you have to ability to army build.

I have 30 ANH TKs total, 10 are still boxed up not in that top pic.
Also 13 snowtroopers, thinking of going with a battlefront dio for Hoth.

Thanks man. Wow, incredible. A hoth dio would be perfection

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back