1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I recently reposed my entire collection, here's some of the pics

3aebd2200d02fc2392e441753ee8ba29.jpg
07a6aa991065bdc7c31801a822ee46bc.jpg
94d03fb7b0a5aeb2a5334fe5106b6e80.jpg
23ee66a8c5f46f6a7893700b1f1c872c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Very nice Snorlax. :clap
How did you make the detolf backgrounds?

Awesome!.. those backgrounds look fantastic :clap

Very nice Snorlax. :clap
How did you make the detolf backgrounds?
Thanks!
The flat backgrounds I commissioned from my friends who are pretty skilled with photoshop. Gave them screen shots of what I wanted and they put it together to be printed then I mount em to a hit of foam board

Fantastic display! Driods' neck seems to be not fully extended though.
I was thinking that as well but it feels like it'll snap if I force it any higher up. I may have another look and comparison.

Thanks for the input

I was thinking that as well but it feels like it'll snap if I force it any higher up. I may have another look and comparison.

Thanks for the input

It shouldn't. I've had a number of battle droids and can confirm the necks can extend further.

Just decided to mix things up a bit with Boba in town--had to pull Leia off the shelf. From top to bottom. For anyone who thought Jabba was cruel for making R2 work as a waiter, they did the same thing on Yavin apparently during the Death Star attack. :wink1:

DSC_0016.jpg
DSC_0005.jpg
DSC_0003.jpg
DSC_0023.jpg
DSC_0024.jpg

Very nice displays guys! :clap

Although TonTon, that stormtrooper on the left should learn something about gun-safety, he is about to blow the head of his friend. :lol

WOW! Your setup blew me away! With the surplus of bases and the detolf. All of my Star Wars figures are just displayed on the folding black tables. I wanted to keep the larger items like Jabba, the Dewback, etc. with the regular figures; so detolfs aren't an option. But man, I just love all of those rebel/imperial bases lined up together.

Just decided to mix things up a bit with Boba in town--had to pull Leia off the shelf. From top to bottom. For anyone who thought Jabba was cruel for making R2 work as a waiter, they did the same thing on Yavin apparently during the Death Star attack. :wink1:

View attachment 280299
View attachment 280300
View attachment 280303
View attachment 280310
View attachment 280313

Lovin' those pics man, that's insane. Especially love the clone trooper battlefield. - Is that a custom Mara Jade I see there? Been slowly collecting parts to do my own. What bodysuit have you used for her?
Yeah mate that's Mara, thanks for noticing. The body suit is from phicen Joanna assassin. I still want a better hs for it, atm using Angelina Jolie for it

Back