1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My first Vader:

image.jpg

image.jpg

Pics crooked..

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 544
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 550
Nice one Matrix! Will you be adding anh Leia to your collection?

great collection matrix :clap :clap

It couldn't be otherwise, since your customs are some of the best in the forum! your collection is impressive for me, since the display is a reference and the attention to detail in posing, futzing and mods to the figures is top notch! great work!

I have one question, about the stands of R2 and 3PO, and the troopers: are they custom made? I like them, since they allow for displaying the figures at the same heigth, and hide the stands pretty well.

Just looking at your Chewie and Han... great looking pieces.

R2 is modded, right? you took care of the standard weathering it came with, right?

I guess your Fett is a kitbash, right? It looks pretty cool.

Thanks for sharing!

Nice collection! What's the IG-88 figure, if I might ask?

Matrix is that the sideshow 2.0 boba? Looks good.

Thanks.. the IG-88 is the old hasbro figure with a repaint,i picked it up for 10euro and for me it works great as a background piece. That's the SS original stock fett on the light up stand,the other is my custom medicom/SS/hasbro fett

great collection matrix :clap :clap

It couldn't be otherwise, since your customs are some of the best in the forum! your collection is impressive for me, since the display is a reference and the attention to detail in posing, futzing and mods to the figures is top notch! great work!

I have one question, about the stands of R2 and 3PO, and the troopers: are they custom made? I like them, since they allow for displaying the figures at the same heigth, and hide the stands pretty well.

Just looking at your Chewie and Han... great looking pieces.

R2 is modded, right? you took care of the standard weathering it came with, right?

I guess your Fett is a kitbash, right? It looks pretty cool.

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for the kind words..both stands are cut from MDF/plywood and then painted up,i still need to make new backdrops for them..again a work in progress:) I de-weathered R2 and gave him more of shine,i also re-positioned the wheels to lift him up a little. Fett is my custom medicom/SS/hasbro bash

7e7516066d252c31d8a26526abb49927.jpg

afba4878fe7d295540361cb3ac55369c.jpg
153ca6570350eaf6300cac0e8741c632.jpg
5d934e33666d3384b873dbb82eef640a.jpg

dfbd2db9659beb5888b282cbde088664.jpg

Here is my collection of Star Wars figures.
I also have the Clone Vet and General Grievous. Hoping to get one of the 2 Hot Toys Chewbaccas and the yet to be announced 1/4 scale Vader and Stormtrooper to round out my collection.

PS...yes I know my 1/4 Fett has a bend in the range finder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ebf2985382f43a22740406b3bf8cb5b9.jpg
0b4b1c4ff67653518d49e7691ca8bb69.jpg

Hi this is mi actual collection
I have hot toys darth vader ben luke han leia chewbacca sandtrooper boba fett and the sideshow scout trooper speeder bike and jango fett waiting in usa in the pile of loot of bbts
Its a constant suffering knowing i have toys in another country but in Argentina is nearly imposible to bring thing from another country so im waiting until febrery that im traveling to usa
Nice collection everyone

Pd: i Also preorder TFA han solo and chewbacca pack it was love at first sight

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Added R2-Q5. :)
7253b5cf7a00957be54893eb252c13cf.jpg

It's getting crowded, and I don't even have Vader or Boba on display.

Great pics/collections everyone!

Set up my new lights. The whole set up has 3 dimming settings controlled by a touchpad. I like it so much better than the 12 individual battery operated lights I had before. So much easier.

Back