1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So cool seeing your SW collection grow in that display, Enzo! You have Rey and old Han coming?

Thanks ton ton, yes ofcourse I have old Han, Chewie, Rey bb8 and hopefully old Luke coming as well. Those will go on the heroes side of the sand area. It's funny cause I was always the higher end collector, Cinemaquette, 1/4 scale lifesize, but for some reason this line has taken me.

Great looking display Enzo. I am so stealing the sand idea. Really like the Farmboy Luke folded arms pose too.

Thanks so much guys, I really spend a lot of time on these pieces trying to get the best look possible. It's funny cause I feel like I'm constantly changing the display. The sand adds a realism to the diarama. Problem with it is the frames are bit to big so it allows only a certain amount of room for display. If I start adding more I may have to do away with it

I love the sand setup in combo with the brushed aluminum risers, Enzo. Nice contrast in materials. Is the frame for the sand easily remove able if you want to reconfigure?

f4a0420837cc509c1129a6061e1b07e5.jpg

That was my setup before i changed it due to not liking the yellow of those dioders. Miss it though [emoji22]

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

thank you very much teleray. yes it is and i have had to swung it around cause its longer on one of the sides. I will tell you though they are heavy with all that sand in them. I bought the canvas frames because the bottoms were way more sturdier than a regular frame. as you can see room on that shelf is becoming scares as if in the future i may need to reconfigure the whole shelf to fit the pieces. may just go with all risers at that point.

My small collection. I've got Rey and BB8 PO'D.
fcbf78341f8304db898501b1a71af704.jpg

d1ce9d8f11a942154bf1762e61545810.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Love the black reflective backing - is that black plexi?

LOL! I Just PM'd RG the same question before seeing your post.

That black backing is insanely classy!!!

(Makes them looks as expensive as they actual are :))

Back