1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
65a60ef2b6d6beed999066623a900d39.jpg

The Skywalker family, causing mayhem for the galaxy for 70+ years.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

15a649f9871e880e6e8639ad3b6614c1.jpg

This is my updated collection. Still waiting on several preorders though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is my Star Wars HT/SS collection...
0009.jpg
0009a.jpg
0009b.jpg
0009c.jpg
0009d.jpg0009e.jpg

Almost "done" I think. I do have an extra Farmboy HT Luke I plan to redress in the sideshow Yavin/Ceremonial outfit (looking for boots for him). I also plan to get Han Solo as a Stormtrooper, the Stormtrooper to the left of Vader is Luke. Hot Toys Yoda is also something I plan on getting, you may notice an old Hasbro one on a lower shelf. Finally, I am debating about picking up a SS Biker scout to go on my Hasbro Speederbike or selling the Speederbike and possibly the Hot Toys Sandtrooper too.

I think the only other Star Wars HT figures I will want is a Jedi Luke from ROTJ and perhaps whatever old man Luke will be included in the next movie.

Here are my other HT figures on my DC shelf and Marvel Shelf in my office....

00001DC.jpg00001.jpg

Love all the photos being shared in this thread, it's a real treat to view:)

IMG_0881.jpg
IMG_0869.jpg
IMG_0878.jpg
IMG_0877.jpg
IMG_0873.jpg
IMG_0876.jpg

Cool collection Khai! My son viewed it on my iphone and was impressed cause he could hold the phone up and spin, then the image would move in his direction without swiping the screen. :wink1:

I knew that would be Kylo's favourite Tallica album:rock Sir...the villagers? kill em all:rock

Cool collection Khai! My son viewed it on my iphone and was impressed cause he could hold the phone up and spin, then the image would move in his direction without swiping the screen. :wink1:

Yeah, that's what's great about that feature! You view it just like you were standing in the location looking through your phone camera. Pretty neat feature and way to share your collection. Thanks for having a look :)

Back