1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
f60fee4a8f510f12de4e102ccf634a47.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

loving all the pics in this thread! Some great inspiration for display ideas.

I have to say, if i was forced to completely minimize my collection, i think i could be happy just keeping these 3 and calling it a day

4c25dc9214740043831787dded250b4a.jpg

Nice display djdirty75, really like that look! What is the platform you using for Vader and his troops?

It's the bases from the original SSC Darth Vader and Obi Wan Kenobi Premium Format Figures.

Just balanced one on top of the other.

Works a treat.

Very nice collection and display... Using the bases from the Premium formats looks pretty cool.

d372f8f3ead3802a69469158073ee10b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's one hell of a collection! Love how you've displayed them, especially the different levels in each cubby!

Here my HT Star Wars collection :

Boba Fett, Han Solo, Chewbacca, Rey, Leia and more are coming! :) Thanks!

You too, materside! That SW figure display is beautiful! And really love your photographs--they have a great quality to them!

Wow gents these displays are truly awesome! Really love the ideas and creativity. Very well displayed djdirty75 and masterside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Masterside- That is an awesome island display! Did you build that or did you buy it?!

Thank very much guys, it's my pleasure! And cool display also SithThundercracker, congrats!

Jeez! These displays are incredible guys! So inspirational!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Back