1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_4062.JPG

HT can co-exist with SSC... sorry for the crappy Iphone pic (good camera died a cold death).

IMG_4078.JPG

Minor collection update. Finally trimmed the hair around Chewie's feet and it really is a vast improvement. Also removed Kylo's hood and cape for the alt look. I'm liking this look for the time being.

My two detolfs are strictly Star Wars now and aside from the top shelves I have one figure per shelf. Think I'm going to get one more detolf for upcoming releases (Sandie arrives Monday) as I think I'd like to keep things one per shelf. It just allows you to really focus on each character, IMO.

Anyway here are some cell snaps.

Really love your display! I think that the "one figure for shelves" configuration gives to the figures some kind of more imposing aura.

The stands are from a guy on the OSR Facebook group. He's called Stoney's Stands. They are awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The stands are from a guy on the OSR Facebook group. He's called Stoney's Stands. They are awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you! I have to ask about the location of your detolf; it looks like it's at the bottom of some stairs! A striking place, for sure, but doesn't it get in the way?

Great pictures from everyone!

It's really making me realise I really need to get cracking on building my new cabinet. :)

Back