1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I decided to set up a ANH specific shelf. Just a few more additions.

2016-02-28 09.00.04.jpg

beautiful, Chaka. You should have an open house always for us, so that when we visit we can see your collection :lecture

My Star Wars shelf. Im waiting on Leia and just need Stormtrooper Han to be announced.

I decided to set up a ANH specific shelf. Just a few more additions.

That's a fantastic line-up, Chakaman. Can I please ask if you have any tips on how to put together a decent Death Star/Squad Commander? I assume yours are customs, with materials from existing Sideshow or Hasbro releases? They look terrific. :)

Thanks for all the kind words everyone. :)

That's a fantastic line-up, Chakaman. Can I please ask if you have any tips on how to put together a decent Death Star/Squad Commander? I assume yours are customs, with materials from existing Sideshow or Hasbro releases? They look terrific. :)

Thanks. You are correct, he is a custom. He is a mix of the Hasbro Death Star Trooper(helmet), Hasbro Imperial officer(grey outfit), SSC Praji(gloves, belt), DiD German officer boots and various handmade bits (holster, hesdset etc.). I had to dremmel out a lot of the helmet so it would sit low enough on a headsculpt. Other than doing that, its a pretty simple custom.

i just bought 4 ikea detolf`s yesterday the boxes are laying on my floor. can`t wait to set these up. then i can show my collection because it wont look like a cluster ****. what would the best lighting to use in these detolfs

i just bought 4 ikea detolf`s yesterday the boxes are laying on my floor. can`t wait to set these up. then i can show my collection because it wont look like a cluster ****. what would the best lighting to use in these detolfs

I used the IKEA Dioders and they look pretty good.

Here's my HT collection with a few of Sideshow's better efforts. This cabinet has stood empty for the last three months and my wife finally, last night, came to the realization that it was perfect for my figures (a realization I came to the moment she emptied it out three months ago)

Back