1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow shipped a lot of the Luke figures out on taller bodies than Han for some reason. Can't tell looking at Han, but the vest snaps on Luke are a giveaway that he's on their taller body as it has a wider upper torso. Here's a before and after I shot a while back to show how the vest lines up a bit more evenly when Luke is on the shorter body (left side). It's an easy swap but maybe not worth the trouble if it doesn't bother you.
https://i1274.photobucket.com/album...E-FF07-40C8-B589-2A1048C65B9E_zpse8emn26o.jpg

Thanks for the info.

Luke is the one in the back behind Vader, shhh. I am waiting for HT to release Han in Stormtrooper disguise.

I went from "I don't think I need any TFA figures" to "I gotta have them TFA figures". :lol

image.jpg

Finally got my Spacetrooper and Sandtrooper added to my collection.

25089720756_e6c580df35_k.jpg

Dude! Your figures are perpetually looking for the keys they dropped! Do you think they'll find them soon? ;)

Wonderful poses. I assume they are angled down because you're looking up to them in their displays?

Dude! Your figures are perpetually looking for the keys they dropped! Do you think they'll find them soon? ;)

Wonderful poses. I assume they are angled down because you're looking up to them in their displays?

I would say it's more a case that Vader dropped the metal saber hook on his belt and is frantically looking for it, demanding that the Stormies help him. Meanwhile, Luke is in the back, directly behind Vader, just sort of sneaking by. :lol

But yes, they are all great poses! :clap

Man oh man does your poses make them look so intimidating, especially Vader. Youre giving him poses that makes me think he's not just a clunky cyborg that just walks with a lightsaber.

Man oh man does your poses make them look so intimidating, especially Vader. Youre giving him poses that makes me think he's not just a clunky cyborg that just walks with a lightsaber.

Indeed. The poses really evoke the original Marvel comics imagery of Vader: physically dynamic and menacing rather than magisterial or ceremonial. That kinda got lost with all the mythologising of the subsequent films - but it's been nice to see a 70's Vader in the recent Marvel titles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would say it's more a case that Vader dropped the metal saber hook on his belt and is frantically looking for it, demanding that the Stormies help him. Meanwhile, Luke is in the back, directly behind Vader, just sort of sneaking by. :lol

But yes, they are all great poses! :clap

Lol, thanks, yes, I didn't think they were all looking down that much, but it gives them more a menancing look.

Indeed. The poses really evoke the original Marvel comics imagery of Vader: physically dynamic and menacing rather than magisterial or ceremonial. That kinda got lost with all the mythologising of the subsequent films - but it's been nice to see a 70's Vader in the recent Marvel titles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, I know it's not a classical pose you see Vader in, I admit that one of the few things I like about the prequels were the light saber battles. Rewatching the duels from the OT, it's like two guys trying to poke each other with a stick, especially the Obi and Vader duel, but then, they were two old guys, one with prosthetic limbs.

Any particular method you use to make the pictures hanging in the background? They look great.

They are just generic plastic picture frames with pictures I found on then net. I have them held up with 3M double sided mounting tape.

Nice collection mr. Walker.

Your boba fett looks great. Is it sideshow? Did you mod it at all?
If you would share more pics of him that would be awesome!

My Fett is a SSC, completely unmodded apart from cutting the backing behind the chest plate. The rest is just futzing and posing. :)

Minor collection update. Finally trimmed the hair around Chewie's feet and it really is a vast improvement. Also removed Kylo's hood and cape for the alt look. I'm liking this look for the time being.

My two detolfs are strictly Star Wars now and aside from the top shelves I have one figure per shelf. Think I'm going to get one more detolf for upcoming releases (Sandie arrives Monday) as I think I'd like to keep things one per shelf. It just allows you to really focus on each character, IMO.

Anyway here are some cell snaps.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 565
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 550
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    994.8 KB · Views: 556
  • image.jpeg