1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_1514c.jpg

Will eventually replace Tarkin spot with Krennic when he gets released next year. But seriously I have no idea how to display Tarkin now, Im trying to build my display to follow the "theme", you know like Emperor with Royal guads, Krennic with DTs, Vader with stormtroopers or Anakin with Obi.......

If only Death Star Trooper had been released, I woud gladly group him with Tarkin, along with Death Star Gunner :).

Will eventually replace Tarkin spot with Krennic when he gets released next year. But seriously I have no idea how to display Tarkin now, Im trying to build my display to follow the "theme", you know like Emperor with Royal guads, Krennic with DTs, Vader with stormtroopers or Anakin with Obi.......

If only Death Star Trooper had been released, I woud gladly group him with Tarkin, along with Death Star Gunner :).

Yep I was thinking the same. This is part of the reason I don't like or have Detolfs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If only Death Star Trooper had been released, I woud gladly group him with Tarkin, along with Death Star Gunner

I am not a fan of the museum type cabinets but some of the vignettes are really brilliant.

Had a change around at the weekend and am only displaying Imperials for the time being.

It's hard to choose only 10 to display from my collection at any time.

The other 90 figures will just have to wait until the next rotation.
27a001401579a5cd6a2e5114ce806da7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Looks good.

Have you considered putting the two Stormtroopers and Vader on two stands instead of three?

The supports for the grated stands slot into any area of the base so you could still have one for each figure for peace of mind. Slot in two supports on the outside of both stands and another on the inside of one. You can play with the spacing so it's even.

That way they'd all be facing forward and the one Stormtrooper doesn't have to be hip thrusting Vader.

Received a couple new bounty hunters today to go with my Boba. Thankfully I don't feel a need to have the entire group, but I at least wanted to have the three most memorable ones together. And they do look pretty damn cool on display... even if they're not the easiest figures to pose. ;)

Will definitely need to yellow up Bossk's skin tone at some point, and probably touch up the paint on IG-88 as well somehow.

20190501_202434 (2).jpg

20190501_203315 (2).jpg

20190501_203922 (2).jpg

Received a couple new bounty hunters today to go with my Boba. Thankfully I don't feel a need to have the entire group, but I at least wanted to have the three most memorable ones together.

Same thing with me. I have those three, but am missing the other three. I wouldn't mind owning them all, but I at least have the best three!

Looks good.

Have you considered putting the two Stormtroopers and Vader on two stands instead of three?

The supports for the grated stands slot into any area of the base so you could still have one for each figure for peace of mind. Slot in two supports on the outside of both stands and another on the inside of one. You can play with the spacing so it's even.

That way they'd all be facing forward and the one Stormtrooper doesn't have to be hip thrusting Vader.
How did I never think of that? Great idea.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Im trying to get rid of my Detolfs at some point though, must go with customized glass cabinets especially im thinking getting that gargantuan Jabba set.

Back