1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im trying to get rid of my Detolfs at some point though, must go with customized glass cabinets especially im thinking getting that gargantuan Jabba set.

Yep, everyone has Detolfs and they are very limited in options. This is why I prefer long horizontal displays like the picture above. I'm sure it was someone in one of the threads who posted it. But not so difficult to replicate if you can put up a shelf and are a little bit handy.

It’s what I see when I close my eyes...[emoji846]

Haha yeah you're right, but my plan is to make it a reality at some point for my collection (with eyes open ;-)

Googled it, searched via picture match nothing. Can't even remember exactly where I got it from.....might have even been a video. Doh !

Received a couple new bounty hunters today to go with my Boba. Thankfully I don't feel a need to have the entire group, but I at least wanted to have the three most memorable ones together. And they do look pretty damn cool on display... even if they're not the easiest figures to pose. ;)

Will definitely need to yellow up Bossk's skin tone at some point, and probably touch up the paint on IG-88 as well somehow.

View attachment 452272

View attachment 452273

View attachment 452274

Why yellowing Bossk v2? I thought he was that hue of green on screen. That's why SSC went from v1 yellow to v2 green, right?
Thanks,
m.

Well yeah the V1 was definitely way too yellow, but it looks to me like Sideshow went a little too far in the other direction with V2, getting rid of almost all the yellow completely. At least judging by this pic. But I'll still want to doublecheck with my Harmy blu-ray first to make sure on the color.

tttrr.JPG

Great pictures Matrix! Is that a stock Jedi Luke? Am thinking of picking him up..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Great shots matrix! Especially love that Jango pose.

Great collection, setup and poses, Matrix!

Fantastic pictures matrix!!!
:duff
Great pictures Matrix! Is that a stock Jedi Luke? Am thinking of picking him up..

I did lengthen the neck and shorten the legs a tad and i also added some weathering to the belt...so it's not completely stock.

But straight from the box it's still a great looking figure and one of my favourites:)

:duff

I did lengthen the neck and shorten the legs a tad and i also added some weathering to the belt...so it's not completely stock.

But straight from the box it's still a great looking figure and one of my favourites:)
Awesome! Does it still have the dreaded fat suit I've heard so much about? I'm glad to know it is such a well regarded figure. I need a Luke and this looks like the best version of him.

This really is one of the worst threads on this site, in the entire time I’ve been a member.

I’ve been having the desire to start collecting SW 1/6, and you guys are not helping my wallet! Really, fantastic work in here gents, some really stunning displays.

Back