1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my ever growing collection!

c1.jpg
c2.jpg
c6.jpg
c7.jpg
c8.jpg

Hot Toys/SS Star Wars Collection.
Hey Mao what type of display cabinet are you using for the Jabba/dewback dioramas? Is that from ikea? Is the glass door custom? I own almost every sideshow and hot toys star wars figure and environment piece and most are boxed sitting in a closet because I don't have proper room with my current setup and I want to completely overhaul my room. Your setup looks great by the way. Thanks

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Is that the 1/6 or 1/4 scale Corbonite Han, and where is the Tie from?

It's the 1/4 Han. The Tie is from the Hasbro Black Series. I purchased it from Target.

Hey Mao what type of display cabinet are you using for the Jabba/dewback dioramas? Is that from ikea? Is the glass door custom? I own almost every sideshow and hot toys star wars figure and environment piece and most are boxed sitting in a closet because I don't have proper room with my current setup and I want to completely overhaul my room. Your setup looks great by the way. Thanks

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Pictured are 3 Detolfs and a Besta...all from Ikea. The doors are made for the Besta and are also from Ikea.

Added the HT Sandie this weekend.
My funds are limited but hey its a start.

Attachments

• IMG_1483.JPG
    IMG_1483.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 614
b8acf8bd2e71aff2845c0923a39450fe.jpg

Picked up a new display cabinet during the week. Tomorrow will be spent cleaning it up and filling it properly.

Back