1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow, congratulations! I love maru's display and set of 5 figures. They go very well together! :clap

Here comes my Star Wars family!

IMG_8090.jpg

Excellent collections, Coco and Brooklyn! :clap

I really like your DX Bespin Luke(s), Coco. I should be receiving him in the next few days.

This started as a simple display area for the Bespin Luke set, then I added Stormtroopers Luke, then.... So on Saturday I'm off to buy these guys a Detolf.

image.jpeg

Just started my Star Wars collection with my two favourite Characters. Both are incredible figures. Just got Vader today and I'm blown away by it.

Great great set ups everyone.
Coco, you still selling the different shelfs?

Such a cool thread!!! I will have to snap some pics of my set up one of these days!

Sure is! I've been getting a lot of good pose ideas in here.

Great great set ups everyone.
Coco, you still selling the different shelfs?

I am. Star Wars lit a fire under me to get going again. That and it's the slow season so I finally have some time. :D

a5885aaca8f854849f832313dd22b29e.jpg

This is all I've got from HT sofar. Still waiting on Vader and 2 Sandtroopers, and eventually Boba Fett. And the inevitable Sandtrooper variants. When I have time I'll start working on my new display cabinet.

I guess I could have cropped off an entire Detolf. Oh well...

f475b8f72491a253d39abcf855f47a47.jpg
bdacce7e32ddda7f0dbb2e9c62b0c534.jpg

I've trimmed my collection way down, but I'm thinking of getting another detolf for some aliens that I have sitting around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back