1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, that's why I need a second as well. Kylo beside Rey is another definite duo I've been planning. Leia with the Stormtrooper boys is a nice pairing too. Looking forward to the Han reveal, really want to see what sculpt they have in store for Han.

Really need them to release the Kylo 2.0 with Adam Driver's sculpt. My dream shelf is old Han standing in front of Kylo, the two of them holding the saber hilt, the helmet on the ground next to them.

Meanwhile back on the Alternate ANH....

2lawi1f.jpg

Obi-Wan: "Anakin!!!!"

Vader: "Obi-Wan Kenobi. I've been waiting for this day a long time."

Obi-Wan: "Take off that mask. You don't need it."

Vader: "What do you think you'll see if I do?"

Obi-Wan: "The face of my brother."

Vader: "Your brother is dead. He was weak and foolish so I destroyed him."

Obi-Wan: "That's what Palpatine wants you to believe. But its not true. My brother is alive."

Vader: "No. The Emperor is wise."

Obi-Wan: "He's just using you for your power. Once he gets what he wants he'll crush you. You know its true."

Vader: "Its too late."

Obi-Wan: "No, its not. Leave here with me. Come to Tatooine. Your family misses you."

Vader: "I'm being torn apart. I want to be free of this pain. I know what I have to do but I don't know if I have the strength to do it. Will you help me?"

Obi-Wan: "Yes. Anything."

This thread is excellent and everyone's displays look great!! I am currently moving into a new house with much more space and I want to completely redo my star wars room. I have been getting some great ideas from you guys. I am attaching a very old pic of my collection but I have almost every sideshow and hot toys star wars piece. I am going to get new shelving and try to set up many small dioramas.

uploadfromtaptalk1453198421930.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Really nice wilcofan99.

I especially like the Vader choking the rebel commander and Hoth Luke 'reaching out' for Ben poses.

Really nice displays/collections from everyone.

Edit:

Bought a few cheapo lights for my shelves (actually kind of like it). Not going to get a 'real' lighting set up until the collection gets a bit fuller and I know if I'm going to change to a different display unit. Ben and Luke should be here next week, so super excited.

Here are my customized Ep VI Figures - just finished luke (resculpted and repainted Sideshow head, HT slim body, Medicom suit, Sideshow light saber)

412099601.jpg

412099600.jpg

412099599.jpg

IMG_3708.jpg I know I posted before, but I've since updated my display. Added a custom fitted mirror to the right detolf. Received the First Order Troopers today. . Now I just need to find lights that are better then these dioder ones.

Super collections in this thread, and some great ideas for alternative to Detolf displays.

Back