Premium Format SHARD Court of the Dead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had this in my cart for like 5 minutes lol. I almost bought it but I'll wait for the aftermarket.

True, but that's 1 outta 5, the other 4 were/are super late and still readily available.
Indeed. Perhaps this will trend upwards and the days of delays is behind for this line. Optimistic view, I know, but hey... We'll know for sure when Xiall, if my viewpoint is proven correct.

Never gave CoTD much attention but this piece is making me think about starting to invest in it, awesome looking

True, but that's 1 outta 5, the other 4 were/are super late and still readily available.

Its true the delays suck but im sure its just because they wanna make sure they are perfect before they send em out. All the pieces that have been released look absolutely fantastic. No complaints whatsoever with my queen, kier, oglavaeil, or gal.
These are alot more detailed and intricate then your typical 1/4 statue and with the mixed media and all that im sure there are good reasons for the delays. At least now they are starting to get alot of these out.
Nothing worse then rushing a product just to meet a deadline.. id rather wait a bit longer and have it come out perfect

I ordered kier, no code in my wallet or email :dunno. i need to live chat them tomorrow anyway so will bring it up as im definitely in for shard

“Shard is a soldier, an extremely competent commander, and a veteran of many battles – with the scars to prove it,” said Gilliland. “I wanted her to have marks that showed some of those laps around the track, but that were instantly noticeable, too. I wanted to jostle the reflexive vision of the glamorous fantasy female warrior and instead hit first and foremost with a vision of an ass-kicking veteran.”

Shaping the Underworld: The Scars We Bear | Court of the Dead

I ordered kier, no code in my wallet or email :dunno. i need to live chat them tomorrow anyway so will bring it up as im definitely in for shard
It should show up when Kier is paid in full and shipped. I got the shipping notice and the coupon within a minute
of each other.

It should show up when Kier is paid in full and shipped. I got the shipping notice and the coupon within a minute
of each other.
Yeah found out the other day on chat, kier ships next week for me so will use the 10% for shard :duff

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I gave in and use the 10% codes I got from Kier and Gallevarbe, and ordered Xiall and Shrad.

Back