Premium Format SHARD Court of the Dead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure there'll be an EX, but if there was, I'd think the easiest thing would be an alternate weapon. My guess is that she's the EX though.

Overall I think the sculpt looks great, the paint looks awesome, the armor looks really cool, and she's unique, but it just doesn't grab me and say, "Buy me!" at first look. Maybe that'll change when the piece is shown as a whole during preview night, but I'm at the point with so much coming out that if it doesn't grab me that way when I see it as a whole, then it's likely best I move along.

She looks like she'll fit in great for those with the Court of the Dead line! She looks determined and ready to go. I'm eager to see a preview of her, but I think I'd be more apt to go another route looking for a badass, female assassin!

The detail Sideshow is putting on some of their armors lately is fantastic! This and Masters of the Universe both look to be knocking that out of the park at the proto stage, and Machiko's production photos show that her armor looks superb. Really happy to see that level of detail in certain pieces moving forward!

I doubt there will be an Ex. None of the others have one so far. Besides Kier none of them have any switch outs either.

I love the armor and weapons they chose though. Plus her cape looks great. Very cool and fitting for her character. Add all that up plus the cool looking base and I'm probably ordering this.

Hmmm...I would argue within this line of statues she isn't unique at all comparably. She's simply a human in armor with some weapons against an entire legion of undead monstrosities. As a human she is unique but in a bad way. I don't get the deeper 'lore' feeling that I do with the other statues. She is shaping up to be one of the most important characters in the whole lines 'lore' but i don't get that sensation of an interesting backstory I do with the rest of the line. Still hard to really say for sure with just a preview though.

4626c7755a37335e68ec545b337ae9e1.jpg

Enviado desde mi iPad con Tapatalk

She looks good. But not jaw dropping like Kier! This will be a wait and see for me right now.

Another cotd piece that I really like. Must stay strong and keep reminding myself that I don't have the room to spare, and what little space I do have must be reserved for the pieces I truly can't miss. :)

This is an easy pass for me, as it just doesn't do anything at all when I look at it. That said, it's a great sculpt, and the outfit is awesome...fans of Court of the Dead should be happy to see it continuing forward from all angles (heroes and villains)!

Congrats to those who are getting it! With how well Sideshow has done recently on their sculpts, and how well they treat their CotD line, this is bound to turn out great!

If I were to get any piece from this line it would be this.

The face looks too much like the Queen of the Dead though.

I think this is the best piece so far.

Hmm ya this one I'm afraid is an easy pass for me as well. Just lacks a certain something for me personally. Still looks awesome overall, another addition to court of the dead. :yess:

Not sure if I am feeling this one...I like the armor, but it definitely did not scream "Must Buy" to me the way Kier did. I will see if it grows on me or has an EX.

Back