Premium Format Shaak Ti Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20130816_140951_zps95bc4e1d.jpg

20130816_145851_LLS_zps08e48e01.jpg

20130816_145918_LLS_zpse38d2bc7.jpg

20130816_150038_LLS_zpsb5d146ea.jpg

20130816_145729_LLS_zpsea581339.jpg

20130816_150138_LLS_zps89aa33d5.jpg

20130816_151326_LLS_zpsbbde5081.jpg

Lightsaber tech is getting better and better imho. Sideshow is learning to minimize problems. I just put the hand in and whoosh didn't have to do any adjustments.

Worth the wait, can't wait malgus!:rock

I got to distracted by her culo... you can adjust her skirt to make her more... seductive. ..

Looking good right there!
I guess there's nothing wrong with the lightsaber to my Aayla PF.
Shaak's lightsaber really is brighter.

Thanks for the great pics Therivox!

She just arrived, looks great, I'll hopefully get a review later on tonight my website with hi-res photos. A couple of issue with mine, the right eye is the biggest issue with a bit of white paint smearing into the iris, I'm hoping I can correct this. There were a couple of gold color splotches on her face as well which I was able to remedy. The last issue is around her saber wrist with small black splotches which I can live with. If I can only fix the right eye, I'll be very happy with this release.

20130816_125213_resized by More Than Just Reviews, on Flickr

20130816_125100_resized by More Than Just Reviews, on Flickr

20130816_125036_resized by More Than Just Reviews, on Flickr

20130816_123803_resized by More Than Just Reviews, on Flickr

20130816_123745_resized by More Than Just Reviews, on Flickr

Wow the pics of the saber brightness looks even better than Aayla's saber. Now I need to figure out what is wrong with my Aayla light saber not lighting up fully. Chicken leg Darth maul had the same issues as well.

Looking good right there!
I guess there's nothing wrong with the lightsaber to my Aayla PF.
Shaak's lightsaber really is brighter.

Thanks for the great pics Therivox!

Yeah I did abit of a double take when I saw that. I even added new batteries to Ayala secura.

Now I am dying to see fisto green saber or even mace purple saber!

Yeah I did abit of a double take when I saw that. I even added new batteries to Ayala secura.

Probably not gonna happen. Ss is only interested in t&a right now with the exception of kenobi.

She is looking so nice! Making me impatient for mine!
My Shaak Ti touched UK ground this afternoon so will look forward to getting her on Monday :) It's going to be a long weekend!

Wow the pics of the saber brightness looks even better than Aayla's saber. Now I need to figure out what is wrong with my Aayla light saber not lighting up fully. Chicken leg Darth maul had the same issues as well.

It could be the tube they used to house the led, weak contacts, different type of led light and etc. To many factors why but like someone said earlier its vast improvement compare to the old tech.

Buck up and be happy with it, they all look amazing with the new tech and its just getting better

if u spray the arm joint with cleaner that u can get in electrical shops darth maul lightsaber should light up mine did :wave

It could be the tube they used to house the led, weak contacts, different type of led light and etc. To many factors why but like someone said earlier its vast improvement compare to the old tech.

Buck up and be happy with it, they all look amazing with the new tech and its just getting better

I agree the only thing is it just sucks to have paid for a working saber no matter how bright it may be. then to have it die out after the 30 days that SS covers these issues. By then we paid full price for a flaw item with no recourse of any kind. That's the thing about. These light up sabers I don't like. If they are reliable then hell yes! They look really cool if they worked.

The difference in the intensity of light between the two is obvious. Perhaps Sideshow sourced out this project to someone different than the ones that did Aayla's.
Probably not gonna happen. Ss is only interested in t&a right now with the exception of kenobi.

I'm not going to stop them. :D

Looks like I "lucked" out and got one that was a little more sloppy. I don't know if it's worth trying to get a replacement or if they'd even give me one. Luckily it's not too noticeable at a distance.

Here's some pics, I guess thoughts on whether or not Sideshow would even consider these worthy of a replacement if I bothered trying?

Here you can see someone missed a spot on the belt, also you can near the top left where the red from her skin is faded into her top.
IMAG1641.jpg

Here on the back you can see where red paint got sprayed on the back of one of her ear tentacles.
IMAG1642.jpg

A small little nick in the middle of her leg.
IMAG1643.jpg

Also a few probably minor painting errors right next to her top on her skin where they missed a spot of wiped it against something, there's like a faint black line on each side near where the brown top begins.
IMAG1644.jpg

IMAG1645.jpg

Most of these a very minor, the only major in my opinion is the spot on the belt and the over-spray on the back. The belt could be hidden with the removable belt, and the back I won't really ever see. Would Sideshow consider any of these replacement worthy? Or if I can live with it should I, I don't own many statues but do understand none will ever be perfect, I think the only thing that really bugs me in the over-spray on the back, that is pretty sloppy.

Looks like I "lucked" out and got one that was a little more sloppy. I don't know if it's worth trying to get a replacement or if they'd even give me one. Luckily it's not too noticeable at a distance.

Here's some pics, I guess thoughts on whether or not Sideshow would even consider these worthy of a replacement if I bothered trying?

Here on the back you can see where red paint got sprayed on the back of one of her ear tentacles.

IMAG1642.jpg

The spray pain on the tentacles is totally unacceptable. Return it.

IDk about that...lol, I mean you are right, but there is a MAJOR shortage in female and/or jedi statues......there is like very few women.........we need more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but.. when they do make a female it's all T&a. im not complaining, but I would like a decent luminara or Barriss....heck...even a night sister. no one could deny that a very well done luminara wouldn't be great! Asajj was all covered up and a lot of people love that statue......I bet luminara would be just awesome!! I cant wait to se Ms. jade ;)

sorry I tend to ramble in my post's.....my point was........they can make a woman (who happens to be covered with lots of clothes, sexy!!!) who's with me???

im agreeing with you...just saying...lol. I just really would love a Luminara.....but I could see a life size bust before I could see a pf...

by the way nice pics everyone.....I cant wait to get mine now!!

IMAG1642.jpg

The spray pain on the tentacles is totally unacceptable. Return it.

Yeah there seem to be a few issues on yours but its somehow passed quality all you can do I ask. Is yours the reg or ex all pictures so far have been of the exclusives. Perhaps the regs are going to be sloppy hope I am wrong!

#247 ex. just arrived....
No flaws that I have noticed so far...
Only minor gripe, and wanted to get others views on this, the flat red looks soooo flat compared to the vibrant red used on Talon..., and the smaller Talon base and figure also seems heavier.... in terms of which I like better, now that Shaak is on the shelf next to talon, it is really hard to say, I am really pleased with the fine detail on her face,,,,

and with some duracell batteries, the saber lights up the room..... especially compared to Talons dim saber....

Told my wife I was buying this to sell down the road, ....

Nope, not going to happen.... lol

Last edited:
Back