Premium Format Shaak Ti Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my crappy pics, she turned out awesome, great paint job all around, a lot better than how Ivy came out imo. The face paint is especially special.

innz.jpg

Rotate the brown loin cloth counterclockwise. Not the thin long fabric draping down the front, but the one underneath.

It should cover her crotch and expose the right hip.

I had to futz more with mine as well even after posting my pics. :)

Wow! Great pics bro! She looks really good! This is a home run as far as the great sculpt by mark. Great job mark! Now please do more star wars females in the future!

:lecture Can't argue that.

Satele Shan
Mara Jade
Ahsoka Tano

I would say Luminara, but she wears too much clothes.
Same with Barriss Offee. :lol

Just make more Jedi! :lecture They can't all be scantily clad!

Here are some pics of the whole statue with lightsaber on. Note that this is running on 3 AA batteries (included from SSC):

9519649500_735db96811_b.jpg

9519649622_68cfb89e8f_b.jpg

]
Thanks centurion and actionjackson for posting the pics :hi5: they are great pics very nice indeed, very glad I WL this when I did:yess::yess::yess: mines shipped , but I won't see it for a few months yet . The pics makes up for it though:lol

Last edited:
Ahhh! What the hell?
I like the "hoes and tricks" comment better.

You change that back right now. :lol

Yes. I had to change it because I think I may have been violating the posting rules. :monkey4

Thanks for the pics. Glad you were the first to get some up. Kick this thing off the right way! :hi5:

Wow she looks great! Centurion your pics look the best.

My only kind of complaint at the moment is the red on the sides of her face that blur into her lekku. Other than that she looks great, cant wait to get mine! The detail on her face is brilliant too!

Wow, she looks great. glad on got her now. UPS dropped of my Ex today, i will be opening her up tomorrow night

SS is now 2 for 2. Between Deadpool and now Shaak Ti they've done a great job!

The base on this is awesome! I love the spikes protruding out from the ground and the whole barren wasteland theme with the skull and bone.

Also love the wrap on her left leg. It's almost like a leg cast. I believe it's also part of the mixed media in addition to the cloth and leather skirt. The long cloth is poseable too.

Finally the paint is very well done on the base and the figure! No flaws. #910. She makes me feel like this is my new favorite piece. :) It could be just because she's brand new but I think it has more to do with how fantastic she came out. Same with Deadpool. Hopefully SS can keep this up. Next up for me is Batman Superman then the Punisher. :D

Last edited:
Don´t like the new lightsabers. Yes, with the light on the effect is very cool, but I think we have the light off at 95% of the time, and the saber looks strange with the light off. White colour, the edge is very obvious... Mmmm, still prefer the old ones, you can off the light and the blade still remain the correct color( green, blue, red...) Now, with this new sabers my collection of Premium Formats loose homogeneity.

I have the Anakin Skywalker PF and always wait for a Obi-Wan Ep. III for companion...will be a Anakin´s blue lightsaber with a Obi´s white lightsaber ????

Last edited:
Wow she looks great! Centurion your pics look the best.

My only kind of complaint at the moment is the red on the sides of her face that blur into her lekku. Other than that she looks great, cant wait to get mine! The detail on her face is brilliant too!

Yeah it seems to be a soft edge, as you said a blur, and they all come this way.
I also wish they spent more time on her feet. It looks shiny and muddy due to sloppy paint app. But that's such a small quibble. Not a dealbreaker.

Thanks for the kind words. :hi5:

She looks stunning and those pics of the light up saber look great, seems sideshow are back on form.

Don´t like the new lightsabers. Yes, with the light on the effect is very cool, but I think we have the light off at 95% of the time, and the saber looks strange with the light off. White colour, the edge is very obvious... Mmmm, still prefer the old ones, you can off the light and the blade still remain the correct color( green, blue, red...) Now, with this new sabers my collection of Premium Formats loose homogeneity.

I have the Anakin Skywalker PF and always wait for a Obi-Wan Ep. III for companion...will be a Anakin´s blue lightsaber with a Obi´s white lightsaber ????

The new lightsabers are the best. They look like lightsabers when on. The older clear colored plastic ones NEVER look like lightsabers. They look like colored plastic rods. The old ones look like toys. Better to have no lit saber than to have a saber hilt with a colored plastic rod.
The color on the old unlit sabers is NOT correct. The color on the new lit sabers IS correct. There is no comparison.

I agree that the tip should be colored to match the blade, though.

Back