Premium Format Shaak Ti Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cant wait for this PF, it would be nice to have the saber light up. The Aayla PF's saber is awesome. I hope they use this type of technology on all the new PF's

While I do enjoy having the light sabers light up...it's not a deal breaker for me since I don't display them with the sabers on all the time.

Agreed. I would much rather they spend time on getting the paint apps to look like the prototype then engineering and installing a light up feature that I will use once in a blue moon.

I hate light-up features. I don't use them. Still, should I ever wish to sell the statue, the value of it will decrease if the function (that I never used) should happen to be defect.

Agreed. I would much rather they spend time on getting the paint apps to look like the prototype then engineering and installing a light up feature that I will use once in a blue moon.

Oh absolutely. :duff

I hate light-up features. I don't use them. Still, should I ever wish to sell the statue, the value of it will decrease if the function (that I never used) should happen to be defect.

I only use them when company asks questions on my statues. :D

I love a good light up and a lightsaber that doesn't light up sucks for me.

I agree. I think their light up tech worked fine, at least on the stuff I have. I don't think the light up saber was as faulty as some of you guys may believe. to me if its a saber and its star wars, you gotta have that function.

Great point, I seldom use the feature as well and god forbid I do sell them and they stop working.... There goes the value. But you got to admit that when the sabers of Cyborg Maul, and Aayla are lit they look pretty bada**!

I've always loved her character design. I preordered as soon as I saw it, even though I've only seen her in the movies. Rather than read up about everything wiki style, where can I read more about her story? Is it in certain books or comics? And I keep hearing she's in The Force Unleashed game? I guess I should pick that up and play it.

:exactly: I have a bunch of star wars pfs and its a big hastle. More b then half don't work

I've always loved her character design. I preordered as soon as I saw it, even though I've only seen her in the movies. Rather than read up about everything wiki style, where can I read more about her story? Is it in certain books or comics? And I keep hearing she's in The Force Unleashed game? I guess I should pick that up and play it.

This statue is her Force Unleashed look.

https://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/...ed/en/images/6/65/Starkiller_vs._Shaak_Ti.jpg

:exactly: I have a bunch of star wars pfs and its a big hastle. More b then half don't work

Light up features (for any of my collectibles) are on only for pictures.
That would be about 1% of the year.

:exactly: I can't get half of them to come back on after the first time. They just die out over time. :monkey2

Back