Premium Format Shaak Ti Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jumped on the wait list for the exclusive I know it's a long shot. Does anyone know as she is holding StarKillers light sabre do sideshow plan to make a PF of him ?

Jumped on the wait list for the exclusive I know it's a long shot. Does anyone know as she is holding StarKillers light sabre do sideshow plan to make a PF of him ?

I don't think that anyone knows. It might be possible, but I don't think there has been any hinting towards it at all. I think there are a lot of collectors out there who'd really want a Starkiller PF.

I think I'd pass on it, though.

I don't think that anyone knows. It might be possible, but I don't think there has been any hinting towards it at all. I think there are a lot of collectors out there who'd really want a Starkiller PF.

I think I'd pass on it, though.

i'd be that collector that would love a starkiller pf and 1/6 figure.

I'd be all over one, especially if he looked like this:

GalenStalkerArmor-TFUUSE.jpg

With an ES of 1000, I say your chances are good on a convert. Not to mention, the Ex on this one is not a must have.

Back