Premium Format Shaak Ti Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought her because she's a legend. She may die a lot, I don't know how many times but she's a Jedi. And her legacy lives on. And doesn't every legend deserve a statue?

So, I finally sold a big lot of comics on eBay that I've been trying to sell for months. I've got enough money to get a new PF, and I keep looking at this one even though I don't know anything about the character! I just started watching the Clone Wars, does she make any cameos in the show? I'm planning on playing Force Unleashed when I'm done with the new Tomb Raider next month. I just would feel better spending this kind of money on a piece I knew something about the character. Any recommendations?

She's made several cameos in recent Clone Wars episodes but very minor, usually just sitting around during Jedi Council.

I bought her because she's a legend. She may die a lot, I don't know how many times but she's a Jedi. And her legacy lives on. And doesn't every legend deserve a statue?

Yeah, I don't know anything about her either. All I know is I want the statue next to malgus!

I wouldn't call her a legend. Not by far.

What makes this piece interesting is the fact that she is female, she's sexy, there are some exciting colors, the pose, the facial sculpt.

This piece isn't even based on her appearance in the movies. It's a video game piece.

So it's all about TNA and coolness.

I wouldn't call her a legend. Not by far.

What makes this piece interesting is the fact that she is female, she's sexy, there are some exciting colors, the pose, the facial sculpt.

This piece isn't even based on her appearance in the movies. It's a video game piece.

So it's all about TNA and coolness.

:exactly: :goodpost:

I couldn't have stated it any better, Chris. :duff

You are all liars!!

You are buying Shaak only because of the TNA! :lol

tumblr_ldhgslFDi11qckkah.gif

I made a post and Sideshow of course deleted it here... sad sad sad. They pushed back the release date of the statue now to July in order to pump out more statues. The regular edition was "sold out" and now is back in stock with 30 left??

Sideshow why did you delete my thread? Are you afraid of collector's knowing how you operate.

I have bought Sideshow products for many many years and the treatment and business practices lately are frustrating.

I hope Shaak looks great if she ever releases! :dunno

I made a post and Sideshow of course deleted it here... sad sad sad. They pushed back the release date of the statue now to July in order to pump out more statues. The regular edition was "sold out" and now is back in stock with 30 left??

Sideshow why did you delete my thread? Are you afraid of collector's knowing how you operate.

I have bought Sideshow products for many many years and the treatment and business practices lately are frustrating.

I hope Shaak looks great if she ever releases! :dunno

Sideshow didn't delete your thread-- I did, due to it being unnecessary (and your comments should have been placed in the pre-existing Shaak Ti thread). I would have PM'd you but I'm flying solo tonight with three little ones at bedtime.

Thanks. :duff

Sideshow didn't delete your thread-- I did, due to it being unnecessary (and your comments should have been placed in the pre-existing Shaak Ti thread). I would have PM'd you but I'm flying solo tonight with three little ones at bedtime.

Thanks. :duff

No worries I've cooled off and sorry about the rant. It is just frustrating after waiting for aged to have this happen. I guess it will make it even better when she finally arrives. I wish ss would make an edition size and stick to it! :panic:

No worries I've cooled off and sorry about the rant. It is just frustrating after waiting for aged to have this happen. I guess it will make it even better when she finally arrives. I wish ss would make an edition size and stick to it! :panic:

Totally understandable. Patience (in collecting) is rewarded. You're right that you'll appreciate the piece even more the longer you have to wait... that or it'll kill you with frustration. :impatient: :wink1:

Back