Premium Format Shaak Ti Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe. I wouldn't mind seeing those in the same format of the Clone Wars. :D

In the long run it doesn't really matter what any of us say or wish for.

Disney is in the driver's seat and they'll make what they want.

Some will love what they do and others will hate it. :lecture
Indeed.
You can't please everybody.

I'm open to see whatever they can come up with (supposing they did).

More Star Wars related stuff? Sweet! I'm not going to complain. :D

They are already thinking about doing a yoda, and boba fett movies so why not add Shaak Ti? They are going to have several sw movies each year anyways. Hell do a spin off of malgaus, star killer, Shan, revan, etc....

you really putting Shaak Ti in the same famous category with Yoda, Solo and Boba ? really ? And who is going to see this movie expect hard core sw fans ?

you really putting Shaak Ti in the same famous category with Yoda, Solo and Boba ? really ? And who is going to see this movie expect hard core sw fans ?

Its funny how I grew up with the originals, but all the new episodes feel like its part of my time as well. As for a shaak ti movie who knows, but theres always a great straight to video DVD of all the cool characters! I mean disney is doing a superb job on many of the straight to video animated super hero movies. I love all the pg13 ones. They could do a Shaak Ti animated 3d or 2d movie. It would be awesome! Btw I converted on the ex Shaak Ti today!!!!!!!!!! :hi5: this time I'm not letting her go when the reg is almost sold out too. It would suck to buy a reg in place of the ex for the same price. I cancel because I thought the ex was too lame. But with the reg almost gone. I still prefer the ex since they are the same price or close to it. I really hope there no classic Shaak Ti coming soon like the baroness reissue situation since the reg sold out fast. :lecture

Indeed.
You can't please everybody.

I'm open to see whatever they can come up with (supposing they did).

More Star Wars related stuff? Sweet! I'm not going to complain. :D

:exactly::exactly:

They are already thinking about doing a yoda, and boba fett movies so why not add Shaak Ti? They are going to have several sw movies each year anyways. Hell do a spin off of malgaus, star killer, Shan, revan, etc....

How can you even say that??
Most everyone knows Yoda and Boba Fett but Shaak Ti is barely known even by people who play the games and watch the series....

That's like saying they're going to make a Flash series so they could definitely make a Spoiler (look her up) movie.

I have a feeling this will be another talon.

We won't know until we get hands on.

So she's popular enough for a movie? :monkey3

No. Her popularity in this case is due to the overtly sexualized depictions of Shaak Ti from the Force Unleashed video game. She didn't look anything like this in the movies. Same with Talon. I am sure many who bought her never read the comics. They bought her cause she is hot.

No. Her popularity in this case is due to the overtly sexualized depictions of Shaak Ti from the Force Unleashed video game. She didn't look anything like this in the movies. Same with Talon. I am sure many who bought her never read the comics. They bought her cause she is hot.

I can proudly say that I read about her in the comics before I purchased the PF. ;)

This statue does indeed have a nice ***. But it's also incredibly detailed and has a fantastic design. The patterns, colors and clothing are beautiful.

And Shaak Ti doesn't need to be "popular" enough to have a successful movie made about her. That's a silly thing to argue.

:monkey3:monkey3:monkey3 ............ Anyways she would be nice in any movie :)

Less than 10 remain... I wonder what the edition size is. I grabbed the regular but no exclusive for me :( I missed it darnit.

Back