Premium Format Shaak Ti Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I pre-ordered a Reg. My first SW piece. I like the EU part of SW the most and this statue looked too awesome to pass. If ever they get Kyle Katarn from Jedi Knight and/or KOTOR pieces, I will be broke I tell you.

That comment wasn't funny the first time it was posted and its getting a bit old. Everyone has to make a living somehow, have you been to China and witnessed this, I doubt it.

Yes I have been to China, and yes they do have very young people painting statues and doing labor.... and little kids shouldn't have to "make a living." I love Sideshow ect but outsourcing overseas makes copies rampant and puts soooo many fakes on the market.

I hope she makes it into one of disneys new sw movies. Well if she's dead they should do a spin off or bring her back some way.

I agree. Disney doesn't need to spin-off every character in the SW universe...otherwise we'd get Star Wars: Snaggletooth! :lol

bluesnag%20anh.jpg

But I would like to see some of the core characters. :D

I agree. Disney doesn't need to spin-off every character in the SW universe...otherwise we'd get Star Wars: Snaggletooth! :lol

bluesnag%20anh.jpg

But I would like to see some of the core characters. :D

Shaak Ti was never a core character though. A Bobba Fett spin off might work but that is about it. Then again, there wouldn't be any Jedi and that is boring for SW.

I'd rather they leave the original films alone and go into another era. The Old Republic, or maybe even go into the Graphic novels territory and do a new trilogy on Cade Skywalker.

Shaak Ti was never a core character though. A Bobba Fett spin off might work but that is about it. Then again, there wouldn't be any Jedi and that is boring for SW.

I'd rather they leave the original films alone and go into another era. The Old Republic, or maybe even go into the Graphic novels territory and do a new trilogy on Cade Skywalker.

I know. I meant Luke, Leia, Han, Obi-Wan, Chewie, Lando. :D

A Fett movie could work if done right. :rock

I know. I meant Luke, Leia, Han, Obi-Wan, Chewie, Lando. :D

A Fett movie could work if done right. :rock

Maybe... but Jedi is to Star Wars what butter is to bread. Han Solo had never seen Jedi or the force which means there isn't much going on in the Imperial era.

Maybe Boba Fett hired to hunt down the location of Force Sensitive stragglers. Have him butt heads with Obi Wan on Tattooine without Fett realizing who he really is?

Maybe... but Jedi is to Star Wars what butter is to bread. Han Solo had never seen Jedi or the force which means there isn't much going on in the Imperial era.

But there could be stories like in the Han Solo Adventures Trilogy; Han Solo at Stars' End, Han Solo's Revenge & Han Solo and the Lost Legacy.

Those were cool stories and have their own fan following. :D

Remembering those from back in '79 & '80 is making me feel old. :lol

Maybe Boba Fett hired to hunt down the location of Force Sensitive stragglers. Have him butt heads with Obi Wan on Tattooine without Fett realizing who he really is?

That could work if done right.

But there could be stories like in the Han Solo Adventures Trilogy; Han Solo at Stars' End, Han Solo's Revenge & Han Solo and the Lost Legacy.

Those were cool stories and have their own fan following. :D

Remembering those from back in '79 & '80 is making me feel old. :lol

That could work if done right.

They might do that on TV but never in a movie format.

They might do that on TV but never in a movie format.

Maybe. I wouldn't mind seeing those in the same format of the Clone Wars. :D

In the long run it doesn't really matter what any of us say or wish for.

Disney is in the driver's seat and they'll make what they want.

Some will love what they do and others will hate it. :lecture

Back