Premium Format Shaak Ti Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oooh yeah... Disney is the best thing to ever happen to sw! Now we will get so much sw shows, movies and spinoffs anything is possible! The only thing I feel sorry for is the toy collectors. There's already so much of those things out now. Possibility of even more coming out makes the line very tough to collect. Also how many vaders and mauls have they made now in those little action figures? I bet it's like 20 or so of the same little figures of the same characters. Just way too much of the same figures to collect for me.

That's all good and I love it! :rock:rock:rock

But I just hope that Disney doesn't over-saturate us like Paramount did with Star Trek . That almost killed the franchise and for awhile it was dead...until the reboot. :D

But I just hope that Disney doesn't over-saturate us like Paramount did with Star Trek . That almost killed the franchise and for awhile it was dead...until the reboot. :D

Shout out to the new star trek movie into darkness :yess:

Shout out to the new star trek movie into darkness :yess:

i still think it's a conflict of interest to have J.J. Abrams direct both star wars and star trek. Dont get me wrong i think he's a great director and good choice for either franchise. But to direct both?

Star trek is hardcore sci fi, clever problem solving revolving around some classic moral and philosophical issues, with a bit action mixed in (although the latest reboot is much more action oriented).

While star wars is all about epic storyline saga, and tons of fighting/action.

Two very distinct takes on sci fi, i would go as far as say two extremes. Now to have the same director making both reboots? the style will be too similar imo despite how great a director abrams is.

He's probably more suited for star wars to be honest, star trek is better off in a more reserved/deeper thinking director like del toro, ridley scott or even neill blomkamp

the 2nd star trek looks to be even more action, but will reserve judgement until i see it.

i still think it's a conflict of interest to have J.J. Abrams direct both star wars and star trek. Dont get me wrong i think he's a great director and good choice for either franchise. But to direct both?

Star trek is hardcore sci fi, clever problem solving revolving around some classic morale and philosophical issues, with a bit action mixed in (although the latest reboot is much more action oriented).

While star wars is all about epic storyline saga, and tons of fighting/action.

Two very distinct takes on sci fi, i would go as far as say two extremes. Now to have the same director making both reboots? the style will be too similar imo despite how great a director abrams is.

He's probably more suited for star wars to be honest, star trek is better off in a more reserved/deeper thinking director like del toro, ridley scott or even neill blomkamp

the 2nd star trek looks to be even more action, but will reserve judgement until i see it.

:exactly: I love action in star wars and he's going to be great! The star trek he did was so action packed and fun to watch. I love the last star trek and can't wait for the new one! He's done a superb job!

You mean like doing Ep VII-IX, a spin-off on Han Solo, a spin-off on Boba Fett.....

which one exactly? some of the star trek movies were quite good even the ones from next generations. But nothing beats wrath of khan and voyage home (my favorite).

I'm not talking about the movies. I enjoyed all the Star Trek movies.

What I'm saying is that, IMO, Paramount went overboard with all the Star Trek TV series and movies at one point. To me it made the brand stale & it started to become a joke.

Your mileage may vary.

I'm not talking about the movies. I enjoyed all the Star Trek movies.

What I'm saying is that, IMO, Paramount went overboard with all the Star Trek TV series and movies at one point. To me it made the brand stale & it started to become a joke.

Your mileage may vary.

Nope... Mileage exactly the same. :duff

I got a regular on Pre-order and kind of gets me mad that 10 ex are up for order. But for you people on the wait list should be getting those 10 left. What's Sideshow doing???

Back