Premium Format Shaak Ti Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ill order me an EX. I dont know jack about the character but I know a damn good looking statue when I see it.

I know she was killed 3 times. I ordered my two pf for the year. But! Next year when they ship and all the po goes back up. This and lve

I ordered this as well :panic:..I don't know the character or Star Wars all that well just like I didn't know anything about Darth Talon, but look how she good she turned out and its my fav piece in my collection:yess:. Thats what collecting is to me-liking something and buying it :cool:

Does anyone know if the Shaak Ti lightsaber lights up? It doesnt say in the description and its hard to tell by the pics. I hope it does

Last edited:
Aren't you saving the 30% of the statue price from currency valuations? Euro is about 1.30. Please don't tell me they punish you even more by pricing that at 350 Euros.

I'm in Denmark and we're not part of the euro but if you're thinking about why the importtax/customs is so high it's because even shippingcosts are taxed :horror Ans what makes things even worse: the $ is pretty strong compared to the kr (danish currency) and the euro. A couple of years ago $1 was approx 4,95 danish kr ..... now it's 5,68 kr. Has even been over 6,0 kr about 6 months ago. So just the price for the pf has gone way up. A pf was $299 not long ago, that's 1.480 kr.
Now it's 349 and with the current exchange rate that's 1.982 kr. An increase of 34% :horror And that's just for the figure - now add all the extra's.

Hey! I was out so late to the ordering. But I made it.... Ex ordered!!!! Yes! I will be saying ex or fail in a year from now! Lol.....lame ex, but hey I really can't complain because SS kept this at 350.00 which I never thought was going to happen. Thanks sideshow for this price! I really can't complain at the 350.00 price!!!

You made it :clap Just sometimes it's nice to be proven wrong.

maybe a stupid question, still I'm curious..
does the saber light-up?

I can't find the description about this in its sideshow page

You made it :clap Just sometimes it's nice to be proven wrong.

Yes thanks bro! :1-1: I was a bit worried because I was about an hour late. I rushed to mcdonalds to use the free wifi to buy her first. :lol she will look great next to darth talon! And secura too!

No, it does not light up.

But who knows. Perhaps that will change. :monkey3 But perhaps it won't. :monkey3

-SideshowAlex

Light up would be great :lecture

This is the first time I have seen ssc post the back side of any female statue. From now on, please do that for all future statues. :yess:

99C08865-7AA5-46F7-B72A-79657AAAFF0C-9398-0000043A90925F42.jpg

:lol not quite :stick
If you notice, none of those has a straight clear view close up shot of the female statues back side. If it does, it's always an an angle or too dark to see anything. :monkey1

I dunno....Vampirella and Madame Hydra seem to be good straight on examples, ha!

Back