Premium Format Shaak Ti Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EX ordered first thing this morning before work. I didn’t have time to get it last night because the wife is sick and I had to take care of our son. Stupid stomach virus! I'm glad I was still able to get in on this one. :blissy

No, it does not light up.

But who knows. Perhaps that will change. :monkey3 But perhaps it won't. :monkey3

-SideshowAlex

Hope this will change to light up! And I would like to say that I m a big fan of all the great stuff you guys produce besides the really low es for the ex droids!

Im on the fence on this one, for the lightsaber is not a light up. Not like DT and AS both of them the lightsaber lights up.

I'm going to take another long bathroom break at 2pm today. I just going to have a big dump at that time. Hope the boss doesn't notice I have my iPad with me in the toilet. :/ this one will be mine! I hope it does not sell out in 30mins..

Come on still nothing yet? I can't stay in the bathroom forever!! Hurry up SS!

Dude I'm confused... you need to go to the bathroom to order and yet you post on the forums while at your desk constantly....
What's stopping you from just tabbing the SSC page on your desktop browser?

Dude I'm confused... you need to go to the bathroom to order and yet you post on the forums while at your desk constantly....

lol.. good point !!!! :D

Ordered! Will look great with my upcoming Honey Trap statues.

you_sure.jpg

No I have my iPad that I can't use on the job and the computer at work is only for work. So I must sneak it in there if you know what I mean. Btw What's tabbing?

so everytime you post here you go to the bathroom with your Ipad ?

so everytime you post here you go to the bathroom with your Ipad ?

Yes only on work days of order. I hate doing it but it's the only way. I have no smart phone or computer I'm allow to use at work. It's my only way to get online to preorder. On days off no need to do it.

Back