Premium Format Shaak Ti Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm looking at every cost I'm out as a result of this piece. Taxes included. So far the damage is $375... :(

Yeah' because we live in CA. we get stuck with the 9.75 TAX so every PF costs us an extra $30-$40.Just the sales tax on PO's for PF Figures from this years releases I have sitting at SS is over $640."OUCH"Join the club Pal:censored Welcome to the coast.

Last edited:
Ex ordered, and with that I think my preordering is done for the rest of 2012.

I have 5 PF's on my plate and it's time to show restraint. God I hope nothing great is shown the rest of the year!

BTW, did you guys notice that the description for this PF in our order page doesn't say exclusive?

It just says: Star Wars Premium Format Figures Shaak Ti Premium Format Figure (1)

Strange, is that have to do with their plan to change the bases to not saying EX anymore?

Ex ordered, and with that I think my preordering is done for the rest of 2012.

I have 5 PF's on my plate and it's time to show restraint. God I hope nothing great is shown the rest of the year!

Im in the same boat like you! im already over my head I think..

BTW, did you guys notice that the description for this PF in our order page doesn't say exclusive?

It just says: Star Wars Premium Format Figures Shaak Ti Premium Format Figure (1)

Strange, is that have to do with their plan to change the bases to not saying EX anymore?

This is my third PF for 2013 and Deadpool will mark the last PF for the year

Back