Premium Format Shaak Ti Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:yess: I will still order if that culo is covered up. I'm all about the face sculpt anyways :monkey3

liar-liar.jpg

I am seriously contemplating getting this one. I know nothing about her outside the small role she had in the movies but she just looks so awesome. I'm a much bigger fan of Aayla but this PF looks so much better imo.

Shaak Ti played a big part in The Clone Wars books and Saturday Morning Cartoons.Also The force Unleashed video game.She has a very cool and interesting back story and a Jedi's death.I posted a lot of it earlier in this thread.
Google Shaak Ti and check out wookieepedia and you can get a quick tutorial.Obi Wan said she was one of the most cunning Jedi he ever met and even he could learn a few things from this Jedi.
May the Force be with you.. this is the PF Figure you are looking for,Aayla is of no concern,you will PO this one,be on your way.

Last edited:
this is a great looking statue and i will probably get it. But what's with all those minor alien characters? I do not care for them..

How about a new vader, or a better leia, or princess amidala. And what about yoda pf?!?!?! is it too much to ask for a yoda pf in his classic pose with the cane?

enough with those back to back to back releases of minor aliens, and bring on a few characters people actually care about.

:lecture

this is a great looking statue and i will probably get it. But what's with all those minor alien characters? I do not care for them..

How about a new vader, or a better leia, or princess amidala. And what about yoda pf?!?!?! is it too much to ask for a yoda pf in his classic pose with the cane?

enough with those back to back to back releases of minor aliens, and bring on a few characters people actually care about.

Yoda had been made......:monkey1

Last edited:

I'm loving the "minor" aliens. I'll take more please

I do not care for them..

I care for them a lot. The PT would have been much better when Lucas had focus more on them and gave them some time to introduce/develop.
When I watched Ep2 the last days ago (yes days, can't watch it in full length because it's too bad) it hurts so much to see great chars like Shaak, Aayla, Fisto etc. for only a couple of secs on the screen. The customes are really great and so much better than most of the crappy CGI effects...

I care for them a lot. The PT would have been much better when Lucas had focus more on them and gave them some time to introduce/develop.
When I watched Ep2 the last days ago (yes days, can't watch it in full length because it's too bad) it hurts so much to see great chars like Shaak, Aayla, Fisto etc. for only a couple of secs on the screen. The customes are really great and so much better than most of the crappy CGI effects...

That is so true... :exactly:

...And what about yoda pf?!?!?! is it too much to ask for a yoda pf in his classic pose with the cane?

I could have sworn sideshow said that they can not make a Yoda stand alone PF due to his size at 1/4 scale and their licensing requirements. So we have to make due with the Yoda vs Clone Trooper PF.

I don't have a source for that info but I could have sworn it was in a Q n A response a year or two ago.

I found this: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?p=35403

Q.
Any chance that we will see a kick arse Episode II or III lightsaber wielding Yoda (by himself) Premium Format?

A.
Kick arse Yoda, check. Ep II or III, check. In various scales, check. HOWEVER, certain contractual obligations prohibit us from selling small characters in 1:4 scale singly, which is the reason that we’ve always chosen to integrate Yoda into larger compositions.

Back