Premium Format Shaak Ti Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am seriously contemplating getting this one. I know nothing about her outside the small role she had in the movies but she just looks so awesome. I'm a much bigger fan of Aayla but this PF looks so much better imo.

[ame]https://youtu.be/yb_yd9eg7Po[/ame]

I found this: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?p=35403

Q.
Any chance that we will see a kick arse Episode II or III lightsaber wielding Yoda (by himself) Premium Format?

A.
Kick arse Yoda, check. Ep II or III, check. In various scales, check. HOWEVER, certain contractual obligations prohibit us from selling small characters in 1:4 scale singly, which is the reason that we’ve always chosen to integrate Yoda into larger compositions.

Understandable. I have yoda and the clone trooper and think it's a great depiction. Because of it I wouldn't buy a little version

LucasFilm probably has a certain height requirement written into the sideshow contract

:lol :lol :lol

$(KGrHqRHJCIE7z!mKVGzBO-kcu8L3w~~60_35.JPG

Im so curious about the reveal tomorrow...

What are your curious about? EX will be the change out left hand with the lightsaber as we've seen the sculpt of the regular left hand. Plus numerous photos of Ti were posted from SDCC from all different angles.

What are your curious about? EX will be the change out left hand with the lightsaber as we've seen the sculpt of the regular left hand. Plus numerous photos of Ti were posted from SDCC from all different angles.

Has it been confirmed or not if that extra cloth piece will be a part of the EX?

Has it been confirmed or not if that extra cloth piece will be a part of the EX?
I guess we'll find out tomorrow, but I'm guessing the loin cloth will be available on both the regular and EX versions. The exclusive 'might' be the left hand holding a lightsaber.

That's possible. We won't know until tomorrow, however I think there's something working against that guess:

At SDCC she didn't have that piece on, and I know sometimes they'll show the Reg or sometimes the EX at the con, but if that piece of cloth is going on both than that would essentially mean they showed off an unfinished statue.

Has that ever happened before? With SS showing off an uncompleted statue?

Back