Premium Format Shaak Ti Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just make a robe for her. How hard can it be to put a robe on her? It will cover up her other outfit and you can have both. You can turn a stripper Shaak-Ti into a council member, bur you can't turn a Shaak-Ti Jedi Council member into a stripper.

I have my money out. Dance Baby, Dance!!!! I cannot buy anything new this year (even if it's not charged till next). I am hopping for it to be under $300 for the ex as I only buy EX.

I'm with you on this. I would at least like a robe option for her. This is nice but star eats is more than t&a

I am thinking of buying here (see other post) but making or buying some kind of robe. I like the idea of when she is going to get into a fight. Off comes the robe. BTW did anyone see if she comes with sabers?

If there isn't one, hopefully someone on the board can offered custom ones - like for Luke

for the money SSC is asking.. this should not be even considered to be necessary !!!!!!!!!!!!!:cuckoo:

I am seriously contemplating getting this one. I know nothing about her outside the small role she had in the movies but she just looks so awesome. I'm a much bigger fan of Aayla but this PF looks so much better imo.

I am seriously contemplating getting this one. I know nothing about her outside the small role she had in the movies but she just looks so awesome. I'm a much bigger fan of Aayla but this PF looks so much better imo.

You need to go with your instinct otherwise you will regret it later. This statue is full of wins! :yess:

I have my money out. Dance Baby, Dance!!!! I cannot buy anything new this year (even if it's not charged till next). I am hopping for it to be under $300 for the ex as I only buy EX.

I'm afraid the days of $300 PFs are over. I don't think there has been one in 2 years now. $325 minimum on this. Considering it's simplicity, $325 is what it SHOULD be.

Well we can hope.

Does anyone actually like the character or are is everyone just wanting a sexy jedi in their collection like HUghes Line?

Both. I really like the Jedi, she is nice looking, and interesting looking as an alien with the robe on, but when I saw her in The Force Unleashed with the skimpy outfit, I knew i wanted one. I played the game before the PF was announced. I WOULD have bought Aayla, but too much coming out at once, and I liked other things more, like the Baroness. I think I made the right decision in picking the Baroness over Aayla. So long as this comes out in Summer of next year, it's a must buy.

If they pull $375, there will be a lot of outrage, and the sales will suffer. $350 is what I am concerned will be the case.

They won't do 350.00 anymore unless it's
Like vision that they know will not sell. I bet 375.00 on this one. They charge by how popular a character is. We all know it and they know it too.

Last edited:
I dont see why it should be more then $350... thats the price for PF nowadays..

I dont see why it should be more then $350... thats the price for PF nowadays..

Because people like us are screaming for her since the first teaser came up and we went crazy after her appearance on the SDCC. If there is a high demand make it pricy ... no matter how simple the statue and factoring is. I guess she will be 350, but I wont be surprised if it's 375.

Because people like us are screaming for her since the first teaser came up and we went crazy after her appearance on the SDCC. If there is a high demand make it pricy ... no matter how simple the statue and factoring is. I guess she will be 350, but I wont be surprised if it's 375.

I hate them doing this too, but :exactly:

When you see the full reveal in a few days, and see they've covered up her booty, will you still order? :lol

Back