Premium Format Shaak Ti Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually have that image blown up on silk paper poster and framed in my man cave. that costume and look is just my cup of tea. its exactly what i like about the EU. Who knows, if they're making Shaak Ti from the Force Unleashed series, there's a great chance of Starkiller as well. Here's hoping with fingers crossed.

Niiice! :rock

Hopefully we'll see Starkiller down the road. :D

Starkiller would be a very cool Sith PF.We need him to go along with Shaak Ti.
Galen Marek aka:Starkiller vs.Shaak Ti the Force Unleashed.

[ame]https://youtu.be/yb_yd9eg7Po[/ame]

I actually have that image blown up on silk paper poster and framed in my man cave. that costume and look is just my cup of tea. its exactly what i like about the EU. Who knows, if they're making Shaak Ti from the Force Unleashed series, there's a great chance of Starkiller as well. Here's hoping with fingers crossed.
Indeed.
There's actually more sith I'd like to see too.

As cool as a Starkiller would be, I think the only reason they are making Shaak Ti from TFU is for the sex appeal. The games aren't exactly renowned for their great reception/ gripping story :lol

Speaking of good EU stories, when will these two get releases?
2159343-darthrevan_darthmalak_egf.jpg

Last edited:
As cool as a Starkiller would be, I think the only reason they are making Shaak Ti from TFU is for the sex appeal. The games aren't exactly renowned for their great reception/ gripping story :lol

Speaking of good EU stories, when will these two get releases?
darth-revan-and-darth-malak-02.jpg

What two? I can't see the pic. :dunno

^ Now that's what I'm talking about. I had both GG MB but sold them. I really would like a Darth Bane as well. Now that I think about it there aren't too many SW characters I wouldn't buy. :lol

^ Now that's what I'm talking about. I had both GG MB but sold them. I really would like a Darth Bane as well. Now that I think about it there aren't too many SW characters I wouldn't buy. :lol

Those three are musts. I just got through re-reading the Bane trilogy and am re-playing KOTOR 2 right now. Nihilus would be great also :D

Darth Malak and Darth Revan would make nice looking PF Figures.
And Darth Bane since he is considered the first Dark Jedi before they were known as Sith.

Let's not forget Kyrisa.. very cool outfit and look.

a4fd2543.jpg

f9f958ba.jpg

I guess it's ok to get a little off track here with all the Sith since we have a ways to go before Shaak Ti is revealed to us.But I must admit my favorite SWTOR character to date is still Satele Shan she would make an awesome looking PF and the Nightsisters who have a great look.

And Darth Bane since he is considered the first Dark Jedi before they were known as Sith.

Bane was waaaaaaaaaaaay after they were already known as Sith. He reorganized them to follow the Rule of Two, which is the Sith order we see in the movies.

I'm really glad to see the acceptance and willingness to pick up some of these new characters! I think its important for a frnachise to evolve with its fans.

I remember when all I would see is complaints that these were not OT characters

Satele Shan would be awesome! Great Look to her too! Honestly all these Sith Lords have fantastic looks. How about those Troopers from the Old Republic, like the ones they showed in the trailers. That in PF would look ridiculously cool.

Back