Premium Format Shaak Ti Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I like that detail of the vertebrae pushing on the skin. :clap

One thing I'm not too thrilled about is the paint app on the lekku.
Up close, it looks like water color art where the edges bleed and are not well defined.

IMG_1103.jpg

That just looks really sloppy up close.

That's done on purpose. The edges are not supposed to sharp a defined. But I think the artist got it backwards, the edges of the stripes should be darker.

I wonder now if this can match my favorite statue so far darth talon. Didn't think the day will come this fast. But we shall see in hands pics first to decide who is queen.

Indeed, but I'm still getting Shaak Ti. It's a nice piece and she's one of my favorite Jedi. Now a star killer PF would be great.

I'd love for Sideshow to produce a Starkiller. :D :rock

I think that Ti will compliment Talon in a collection and vice versa. :)

:1-1:

The Raiders are going down bro!!!!!!! :wave

:rock:rock:rock Here's to the Raiturds biting the BIG ONE! :duff

Darth Talon is great!.... But honestly, I think she's met her match. I think the face on Shaak Ti is better. Her body sculpt is as good if not better, plus the base is more exciting.

I've seen Darth Talon in person. She's exquisite! But I believe once Shaak Ti comes out, she'll set a new standard for Female Star Wars PFs.

I think Talon is a fantastic piece but I agree with you in thinking that she has net her match in Shaak Ti! :D

Can you imagine a Starkiller, but in Sith Assassin costume just like the box art for the game?! Wowzers!

^ Yep, that's on my most-wanted PF list. That would be incredible. Shirtless Kit Fisto first though. :lecture

Damn, all this talk about a Starkiller PF. Count me in.

The pose would definitely need to be more dynamic than just standing straight up with an arm extended out though.

star%20wars%20video%20games%203d%20starkiller%20the%20force%20unleashed%202560x1600%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperfo.com_74.jpg

Starkiller would b awesome but they won't make him to evil looking unless its part of an ex feature. I just hope he wouldn't b sixth scale

I actually have that image blown up on silk paper poster and framed in my man cave. that costume and look is just my cup of tea. its exactly what i like about the EU. Who knows, if they're making Shaak Ti from the Force Unleashed series, there's a great chance of Starkiller as well. Here's hoping with fingers crossed.

Back