Premium Format Shaak Ti Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But according to C-3PO in ROTJ doesn't that mean she dooms herself to 1,000 of digestive torment? Or was the idea that she died *as* she was falling into the Sarlacc and therefore wouldn't be kept alive for centuries in its belly?

check this out on wookieepedia the star wars wiki.
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Shaak_Ti

This will give you a good idea of the story of a remarkable Torgruta Jedi Master named Shaak Ti.
even Obi Wan said Shaak Ti is the most cunning Jedi I've met' she's even taught me a few tricks.

3e4ba062.jpg

Shaak Ti battles Artel Darc one of count Dooku's most cunning Dark Jedi acolytes in the battle of Dagu.

38f65096.jpg

This will give you a good idea of the story of a remarkable Torgruta Jedi Master named Shaak Ti.
even Obi Wan said Shaak Ti is the most cunning Jedi I've met' she's even taught me a few tricks.

Shaak Ti battles Artel Darc one of count Dooku's most cunning Dark Jedi acolytes in the battle of Dagu.

38f65096.jpg

And yet the book that art is from was cancelled :lol

Thanks but I just want to know if she's dead or being tortured for a thousand years. Tell me, TELL ME!!!! :panic: :lol

I thought she knew she was gonna die so she just didn't give Starkiller the satisfaction of seeing it happen so she fell into the Sarlacc to rob him of that :dunno

See that's the thing. A dead Jedi can't fling herself into the Sarlacc. Even if she was "mostly dead" when she jumped then, as Billy Crystal said in The Princess Bride, she was "slightly alive." And the *defining characteristic* of Sarlacc Pits is that they keep whoever enters their gullets slightly alive for a thousand years.

So unless her eyes were literally rolling up in her head as she went over the side that was the fate of Shaak Ti, which instantly makes her the entire saga's most tragic figure and simultaneously its greatest hero. :lol

After years of leadership on Felucia, Ti finally saw that the time for training was over: Darth Vader had dispatched his apprentice Starkiller to kill her and overthrow her control of Felucia. Warning her people that the time had come to confront the Sith, a party of Jungle Felucians ambushed Starkiller as he touched down on the planet, slowing him down as he mowed through their villages in search of Ti. As the assassin approached on foot, Ti sent Brood into the wilderness to hide, wary of the influence of the dark side on the girl. Riding on the shoulders of an elder rancor, Ti made her way to the Ancient Abyss, a place of sacrifice for the Jungle Felucians for many millennia. Waiting in meditation as the assassin drew closer, Ti stood to solemnly confront the boy, saddened by Vader's manipulation of him.

When Starkiller entered the Ancient Abyss, Ti stood her ground and welcomed the boy as the sarlacc that lived in the heart of the Abyss drew Shaak Ti's Rancor mount it into its maw. Shaak Ti and the assassin engaged each other first with a test of their respective Force abilities. Batting aside each of the Sith's telekinetic attacks with ease, Ti attacked him using swift strikes with her lightsaber. Using the force to cause the Sith to fall to the ground, Ti called upon her people to attack the boy while he was vulnerable. Defeating the warriors one-by-one, Starkiller was lured by Ti deeper into the Abyss.

Shaak Ti's mastery over the sarlacc became evident as she commanded it to slam its massive tentacles down around Starkiller. As their lightsaber duel intensified, Starkiller was having difficulty keeping up with the Master Jedi's strikes, barely countering them. Throughout their duel, Shaak Ti told the boy that Vader was only using him and he should turn to the light side of the force. As their duel took them into the tentacles of the sarlacc, Starkiller was forced off as the sarlacc attacked him. While he was on the ground Ti ran along a tentacle, intent on killing the assassin. However, Starkiller turned around at the last minute, catching Ti off balance and ravaging her body with Force lightning. He then electrified the tentacles of the sarlacc which flung Shaak Ti high into the air. Falling hard to the ground, a mortally injured Ti began to utter prophecy, foretelling that Starkiller would be betrayed by his Sith masters should he remain on his current path. Following her utterance of prophecy, Ti purposefully flung herself into the mighty sarlacc's pit, her body engulfed by a blinding blue light.

With Shaak Ti dead, the environment of Felucia slipped swiftly into darkness. Holding back the dark side for so long, the dam broke as she died, plunging the Felucians and their shamans into madness. The flora and fauna of the world became more hostile, aggressive, and twisted by the dark side. Maris Brood was not able to help keep the world stable as she was seduced by anger and fell into a crazed mania, losing herself in the jungle. When Starkiller was betrayed by his master as Ti's prophecy forewarned, he began to seek out answers to his many questions.

I think we interpret her death in our own way.Blinding blue light she is a part of the Force and becoames more powerful than we can ever imagine.

Last edited:

3e4ba062.jpg

38f65096.jpg

All I want to know is why in the world she's fighting Rutger Hauer???

As cool as a Starkiller would be, I think the only reason they are making Shaak Ti from TFU is for the sex appeal. The games aren't exactly renowned for their great reception/ gripping story :lol

Speaking of good EU stories, when will these two get releases?
2159343-darthrevan_darthmalak_egf.jpg

No effing ****!

besides the huge **** and balls in the base, this Figure is beautiful. I hope to get the ex for once lol.
But if i'm put to chose between this or Darth malgus.. The latter we wins.
Ayla secura don't come close to this beauty.

Back