Premium Format Shaak Ti Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like a few more months of living off a loaf of bread and a jar of peanut butter and jelly. All worth it for those two!!

Stunning, so sexy.. Consider to order now, not planned at all since i saw the pic 5 min ago..

And Darth Malgus PF behind her.

hr_Comic-Con_2012_76.jpg

Wow, little Ahsoka is all growed up! :horror

Not really familiar with the character so I don't care but she looks really good so congrats to those who are getting her!

I CAN NOT WAIT !!! wanna display her with talon and Aayla.. do they do Marris Brood as well ??? that would be something...

Looks great! gotta pass on something, I generally collect Sith Lords and by the look of Malgus behind her, he has got my money!! Pass

I originally planned to pass on this - in my mind, Shaak Ti should be clothed the way she was in the films. After seeing this, I've changed my mind. I'm sure that an awesome head sculpt had a lot to do with it.:wink1:

I'm loving this. I played and enjoyed the Force Unleashed games so I have no problems with SSC using that as the reference point.

love this version and she will llook fantastic next to talon and aayla.. can not wait for this display...

if they only would make marris now...

Back