Premium Format Shaak Ti Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Force Unleashed costume makes this any easy pass for me, and I'm starting to fear we'll never see another female Star Wars character made in PF without half of their boobs and booty hanging out of their costume.

I don't mind if Sideshow feels the need to do EU characters, but I wish they wouldn't make EU versions of the characters that were in the movies.

Force Unleashed costume makes this any easy pass for me, and I'm starting to fear we'll never see another female Star Wars character made in PF without half of their boobs and booty hanging out of their costume.

I don't mind if Sideshow feels the need to do EU characters, but I wish they wouldn't make EU versions of the characters that were in the movies.

If they are going to sell more, it makes sense.

Plus don't rally the troops against boobs and bum yet, until Arena Padme PF comes out.

How many Female PFs have even been made? And the only SW Female PF that warrants this "fear" is maybe Talon. Slave Leia was her costume from the movie. Find something else to fear about.

How many Female PFs have even been made? And the only SW Female PF that warrants this "fear" is maybe Talon. Slave Leia was her costume from the movie. Find something else to fear about.

Give it time. It was even said in the video the are looking at getting into more of the female characters from EU. To me that sounds like they are heading in that direction. If that what sells I guess I can't argue with that.

SS just don't forget that your market goes beyond the straight male. And yes I would of purchased her with movie accurate screen costume.

I'm willing to wait until its actually shown but I'm not really that jazzed that its the Force Unleashed look.

Shaak Ti's my all time favourite jedi, character and design wise! Give her justice, SS! I believe!:rock

I was hoping for a film version of Shaak Ti. I don't understand why Sideshow feels the need to make every Star Wars female sexy when she's not supposed to be. Ah well, bring on the photos.

This should have been done in the new statue line instead.

that would have been an excellent idea. make these in 1/5 scale and leave the pf's for what was in the movies. That way multiple versions of each character would be available, making everyone happy.

I totally agree with you. SS should use the new maquette line for the non-movie versions. To me, Shaak Ti is and always will be per the pic below.

View attachment 26978

I don't understand why Sideshow feels the need to make every Star Wars female sexy when she's not supposed to be.

Because they act like fanboys with far more technical ability than taste these days. That's why the SheHulk PF wearing pants instead of a high-cut bikini line shocked me so much.

I was hoping for a film version of Shaak Ti. I don't understand why Sideshow feels the need to make every Star Wars female sexy when she's not supposed to be. Ah well, bring on the photos.

I don't understand why a grown man who is a SW fan and collector would have a problem with it? But to each his own I guess, like it or not, and most of us like it, they will get sexier.:yess:

many of us would actually prefer versions true to the movie. The chance of multiple 1/4 scale statues of these "B" characters is slim to none, making it really tough for a lot of us to see these non-definitive versions.

I don't understand why a grown man who is a SW fan and collector would have a problem with it? But to each his own I guess, like it or not, and most of us like it, they will get sexier.:yess:

I don't understand why a grown man who is ostensibly capable of having a relationship with real women needs so much "sexier.:yess:" in his toy collection.

And there are gay men and women that like Star Wars and most of are not thrilled by female Jedi being turned into Vampirella. Trashy is trashy.

And there are gay men and women that like Star Wars and most of are not thrilled by female Jedi being turned into Vampirella. Trashy is trashy.

Exactly.

Just because I'm gay it doesn't mean I shun female T&A. I love my Elvira Pf and am looking forward to the Vampirella line and hope they make a Jessica Rabbit PF. It just doesn't fit into the SW universe for me. SS choosing to pick a close to naked Shaak Ti over accurate movie costume shows to me they are just trying to appeal to the male collector. Well if you guys get this, how about a sexed up version of Galen Marek SS?

I don't think that Padme (or Shaak Ti, for that matter) should be presented like Darth Talon. It's not who she is, equally as much as it is who Talon is. Homicidal sex demoness makes no sense as a Padme statue.

But she is a powerful, beautiful young woman in a white skin tight suit. And if it's a battle pose, she'll be naked from her waist to her chest. Asking Sideshow to not give her a stunningly beautiful body is wrong, and it's wrong because stunninglly beautiful is what she is supposed to be. The Slave Leia PF is almost completely naked and nothing about that statue speaks of slutting up the product for easy sales. It's an accurate portrayal of the character, as is the Darth Talon PF, and as would be a four alarm fire Padme.

EDIT: Damn it. This isn't the thread with the Padme conversation. :thud:

Last edited:
But she is a powerful, beautiful young woman in a white skin tight suit. And if it's a battle pose, she'll be naked from her waist to her chest. Asking Sideshow to not give her a stunningly beautiful body is wrong, and it's wrong because stunninglly beautiful is what she is supposed to be. The Slave Leia PF is almost completely naked and nothing about that statue speaks of slutting up the product for easy sales. It's an accurate portrayal of the character, as is the Darth Talon PF, and as would be a four alarm fire Padme.

Just be clear I have no problem with accurate portrayals of real women, like Slave Leia, who I will buy when she shows up in 1:6 scale. What bugs me is when realistic is not good enough, especially when combined with inaccurate portrayal of a character as in this case. And if a world-reknown beauty like Natalie Portman needs to be made "sexier :yess:" for you, then you have serious problems.

And I was of course being particularly snarky because Starkiller's response to Rodder was totally rude and narrow minded.

I don't understand why a grown man who is ostensibly capable of having a relationship with real women needs so much "sexier.:yess:" in his toy collection.

Toy collection? Obviously this ain't no toy.

Who cares about them, they aren't the majority. She needs to be naked.

Back