Premium Format Shaak Ti Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks alot guys, but I decided to pass cos I'm saving up for another statue by SSC, and I don't have money for both. Case of better of the 2 evils I guess.

Wow, probably never going to see an EX that cheap again, sorry you missed it.

Yea I suppose if I got it and decided I didn't want it, I'd still have been able to sell it off for a profit. :dunno I'm just surprised it stayed on the bay for so long, there were 5 watchers after me and it didn't sell till a few hours later.

we are offering now this custom skirt !! Thanks to "Medusoid" for inspiration !

shaak_ti_skirt_zps28efc91a.jpg

Very nicely done. I like the laser blasts in the material.

However, there's something about this piece... I prefer it with less clothes. :D

Yea it does take away some of that savage beauty look from the original sculpt. To each their own though.

I'm doing a complete saber rebuild for a customer's Shaak Ti right now, so when they receive the parts I'll ask them to get some photos of everything set up.

I'm doing a complete saber rebuild for a customer's Shaak Ti right now, so when they receive the parts I'll ask them to get some photos of everything set up.

Good to hear, I messaged about you doing PFs before, but never followed up as I ended up sending back the one that needed a new saber. There would be a good market for replacements and upgrades to the older ones.

Back