Premium Format Shaak Ti Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm planning to get the regular one. a friend of mine is selling it for $300.
For those who have this, is this worth getting? are there any QC issues to look out for?
Thank you!

Nothing especial, the dirt on her feet looks like crap but that's all of them.

Test the saber of course.

edit: and yes it's pretty nice, worth the 300.

Definitely. I would love to get a new saber for my Aayla PF.

These are completely rebuilt sabers. Brand new bulbs, pre-painted, plastic blade cover restored (scratches and other internal marks cleaned/removed).

17028198037_27f571f501_c.jpg

These are completely rebuilt sabers. Brand new bulbs, pre-painted, plastic blade cover restored (scratches and other internal marks cleaned/removed).

17028198037_27f571f501_c.jpg

dude that is awesome !! How much you charge for those ? ..means we send the the broken hand..arm .. and you can rebuild it ?

It's not possible to do plug-and-play with the LED statues. CCFLs require an inverter to convert the DC current to AC and run at high voltages. To convert these requires thin wiring, the same way the 1/6 figures are done. Going to be working on a few of these conversions shortly.

I wish.. but if thats somehow possible.. I need to cast the statues with the wires inside.. still not quite sure how thats gonna work tough .. :(

So. Another kit fisto? Haha JP. Just waiting on that nihilis

I just got Shaak Ti today, and she is my very 1st Sideshow statue! I really love her look, and the sculpt is just amazing. Sorry I'm late to the party, but I just wanted to express my excitement!

sEIDhHu.jpg

Even the bottom of her base is great!

hU4CTva.jpg

Already ordered another Sideshow statue since getting her. I ordered the Darth Vader Mythos statue. I think this may turn into an addiction.

I just got Shaak Ti today, and she is my very 1st Sideshow statue! I really love her look, and the sculpt is just amazing. Sorry I'm late to the party, but I just wanted to express my excitement!

Even the bottom of her base is great!
I'm all about the base!

Back