Premium Format Shaak Ti Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I checked and they did make a lot more of Shaak Ti. Although I like the EX far more on Shaak Ti compared to Darth Talon. I prefer Aayla to Darth Talon as well. But I've never seen Darth Talon in person.

I think the non human species dominate the fan love and statue awesomeness score. The humans just looks dull and boring.

I think the non human species dominate the fan love and statue awesomeness score. The humans just looks dull and boring.

Sometimes in SW, it's difficult to tell who's human and who's not. It hardly ever matters in the end anyway.

Then again, I've always been a fan of the Malgus PF, and he's human (I think), so yea! Not always true.

Sometimes in SW, it's difficult to tell who's human and who's not. It hardly ever matters in the end anyway.

Then again, I've always been a fan of the Malgus PF, and he's human (I think), so yea! Not always true.

It just seems like the majority of people bond with those that don't look like normal people in robes. Like Boba was so cool in the original because no one knew.

It just seems like the majority of people bond with those that don't look like normal people in robes. Like Boba was so cool in the original because no one knew.

All the human PFs have unfortunate property of looking like "just some guy". Apart from Slave Leia, imo. Also, when they need to aim for likeness, it usually just ends up a bit "meh".

I've been meaning to ask about a problem I am having with my Shaak Ti for a while now, so here goes. For the last year the power on button has been very temperamental, taking repeated attempts as well as holding it in place to get the saber to eventually light up. Unfortunately for the last month or two the lightsaber no longer works no matter how many times I press the button or how long I hold it down. The little red outlet light is still on so I know it is drawing power. Is anyone else having this problem?

I've been meaning to ask about a problem I am having with my Shaak Ti for a while now, so here goes. For the last year the power on button has been very temperamental, taking repeated attempts as well as holding it in place to get the saber to eventually light up. Unfortunately for the last month or two the lightsaber no longer works no matter how many times I press the button or how long I hold it down. The little red outlet light is still on so I know it is drawing power. Is anyone else having this problem?

I don't own one, but have you tried using the wallplug instead of relying on batteries?
First time hearing about this for the Shaak Ti figure though, most of the time it's the Malgus one that has the most issues.

Sorry, I should have been clearer; I only use the wall plug. Maybe mine is a dud? Is it too late to contact customer service since I have had the product for going on two years?

I could never part with my statue, I like it too much..., I got the exclusive from Sideshow & display it with the 5 Mythos statues, it looks like it should be with those statues too I think, not a proper movie representation after all & despite the different base, it totally works. :)

Sorry, I should have been clearer; I only use the wall plug. Maybe mine is a dud? Is it too late to contact customer service since I have had the product for going on two years?

Sounds like a bad switch or wire going to the switch. I assume it does the same thing with batteries too?

Back