Premium Format Shaak Ti Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess, either I planned it well, or got super lucky:

shaak-talon.jpg

Here is her dimensions, just make the sure the display case is a little bigger..

19" H (482.6mm) x 12" W (304.8mm) x 7" L

Looking at the dimensions of the fish tank it should fit...

To me it looks like her dimensions are about 36"-24"-32"

Here is her dimensions, just make the sure the display case is a little bigger..

19" H (482.6mm) x 12" W (304.8mm) x 7" L

Looking at the dimensions of the fish tank it should fit...

To me it looks like her dimensions are about 36"-24"-32"

Actually, the minimum fitting measurements for Shaak Ti PF (taking into account the floating blade/saber) is 19" height x 14" width x 13" depth/length (with padding of 1/4 and 1/2 inches for W and D/L.)

Of course, if you don't attach her lightsaber-hand/blade, then it will probably fit in a 19" H x 12" W x 7" L/D boxed area. But that's not realistic. Maybe those measurements from SSC were intended for the purposes of placing its base on an open surface and not within walls or boxed shelves.

I think this would look kinda cool with a battle damaged skirt. I've been tempted to try it with mine, but I'm scared I'll make it look worse, haha.

I wouldn't sell since the EU is now off limits for Sideshow. The statue is beautiful. I wouldn't be surprised if she's worth more than Talon in the future.

Back