SH Figuarts Naruto figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kicking Black Ranger's ass

jJCYNdg.jpg

My fav Naruto character. Nice. Don't forget the spikey haired "gates" head sculpt Bandai.

Here are some more pics of Lee from the Tamashi Stand at the Comic Con experience in Brazil. I got them from a figuarts group from braxil on FB.

That's cool. Finally some clearer pics. Look forward to more facial expressions on this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omg please let this be like the db line. We are in dire need of naruto figures other than the big three naruto, sasuke and ****shi.

Omg please let this be like the db line. We are in dire need of naruto figures other than the big three naruto, sasuke and ****shi.

No doubt, it'd be nice to see a decently expansive Naruto line.

freakin A

ROCK LEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we gotta have Sakura and K a k ashi aswell though!

SHF Sasuke just came out in HK today. Picked it up but havent had chance to open it yet. Hope you all get yours soon and please hurry and announce Rock Lee next. We all know who it is already!

I really was expecting more faces for a dōjutsu user, at least he comes with lots of hands, now to wait for lee

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk

Sasuke looks kind of bad here I only like his screaming face.

If your expectations were really high then sadly you be disappointed. Quality is on par with Naruto so it's roughly similar quality wise.

Of course this end up costing way more than Naruto so we all expected more from Bandai.
I just hope they stop messing with Naruto fans and release Rock Lee and more others the normal way. None of this Tamashii web exclusive. Just not worth the extra price. If it was similar price or lower cost than Naruto, I could accept the quality right now. Quality wise I would rate it at a 6 or 7.

Lucky Naruto dropped in price a lot in Hk so army building him made sense. This sasuke however I'm sure there will not be many around cod many didn't like the quality or the price.
This outcome will affect the rest of the line. What the hell were Bandai thinking of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back