SH Figuarts Naruto figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its like they took the worst animated sasuke scenes and they gave us a 100% accurate version of that. i really wish they had picked scenes where he was better drawn and do those. maybe they will do a non web exclusive version of him in his more iconic looks. also....no curse marks alternate face? they missed tons of opportunities here. i REALLY hope they stop messing with us and get the line right. a 15 year long manga/anime run deserves a proper line (think to the level of DBZ) as its got to have a ridiculous number of fans. hopefully ROCK LEE will turn out better.

After looking at the Rock Lee photos that has been knocking around from a previous show, it looks like they are going for this particular style or look for the range. Whatever style they going for, they at least need to show some respect to the fans and do a good job of this line.

Well my Naruto figure just arrived in the mail today. Won't be picking it up till i get home from work tonight. Sasuke should be available next week according to amazon.ca so I'll get to check out Sasuke by then.

Well my Naruto figure just arrived in the mail today. Won't be picking it up till i get home from work tonight. Sasuke should be available next week according to amazon.ca so I'll get to check out Sasuke by then.

Hope you enjoy them soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope you enjoy them soon.

Well..in a few hours, i will. At least with Naruto for now. So is it recommended I get a 2nd Naruto figure to pull off Kage Bunshin No Jutsu pose? Or is the majority here just settling with one?

Well..in a few hours, i will. At least with Naruto for now. So is it recommended I get a 2nd Naruto figure to pull off Kage Bunshin No Jutsu pose? Or is the majority here just settling with one?

During preorder I ordered two Naruto's thinking it would be enough and not too risky at the time. I was thinking it could turn out not as everyone had hoped and prices would fall quickly.

Guess that came true so when that happened, I waited for reasonably cheap prices and end up with three more. So now I have five. If one day they become cheap cheap cheap, I'll add more. Lol

Thinking back now luckily I didn't order too many at once. Or I would be so mad about paying high prices for this. I initially wanted to preorder 4 of them.

With Saduke I'm ok with just the one. Same goes with Rock lee whenever that releases.

During preorder I ordered two Naruto's thinking it would be enough and not too risky at the time. I was thinking it could turn out not as everyone had hoped and prices would fall quickly.

Guess that came true so when that happened, I waited for reasonably cheap prices and end up with three more. So now I have five. If one day they become cheap cheap cheap, I'll add more. Lol

Thinking back now luckily I didn't order too many at once. Or I would be so mad about paying high prices for this. I initially wanted to preorder 4 of them.

With Saduke I'm ok with just the one. Same goes with Rock lee whenever that releases.

Yeah...i think i will just stick to one. But 2 is the most i will buy for Naruto. Got too many preorders this season. And i have yet to buy anything Pacific Rim related. Especially when i had alot of fun working on the movie. (I'm spotted on numerous scenes throughout Pacific Rim.)

Yeah...i think i will just stick to one. But 2 is the most i will buy for Naruto. Got too many preorders this season. And i have yet to buy anything Pacific Rim related. Especially when i had alot of fun working on the movie. (I'm spotted on numerous scenes throughout Pacific Rim.)

Check out the one figure you have on hand and if you like it get another one. Lucky these are easy to find. My list of preorders never ends. Lol
If you want pacific rim you may consider Neca? They released a load of figures already. 7 and 18 inch figures.

Check out the one figure you have on hand and if you like it get another one. Lucky these are easy to find. My list of preorders never ends. Lol
If you want pacific rim you may consider Neca? They released a load of figures already. 7 and 18 inch figures.

Neca's not bad. But i wouldn't mind sixth scale figures of the human characters. I even nudged Guillermo to give Hot Toys the licence to do those. Haha! Nice guy. Even invited me to visit the set after I was done with my part in the film. Kind of a ball buster though but it's all in good fun.

I'm buying my Naruto figuarts figures thru amazon cuz of the shipping.

Neca's not bad. But i wouldn't mind sixth scale figures of the human characters. I even nudged Guillermo to give Hot Toys the licence to do those. Haha! Nice guy. Even invited me to visit the set after I was done with my part in the film. Kind of a ball buster though but it's all in good fun.

I'm buying my Naruto figuarts figures thru amazon cuz of the shipping.

Lucky you to be able to appear on film sets and movies. Hot Toys are too busy with Marvel for now. lol

Wonderfest soon. Wishing for next Naruto figure. At least one......

Lucky you to be able to appear on film sets and movies. Hot Toys are too busy with Marvel for now. lol

Wonderfest soon. Wishing for next Naruto figure. At least one......
Haven't been doing this sorta thing for over 2 years now. Miss it all. Hopefully i can show up for the sequel. Apparently Guillermo is a huge fan of Doraemon. He said it himself on his official forums.

Haven't been doing this sorta thing for over 2 years now. Miss it all. Hopefully i can show up for the sequel. Apparently Guillermo is a huge fan of Doraemon. He said it himself on his official forums.

You should continue if you enjoy it. Sounds enjoyable and a nice social place to be in. I wasnt that much into the film though, I can see why people like those giant robots though. The craze and all..lol

You should continue if you enjoy it. Sounds enjoyable and a nice social place to be in. I wasnt that much into the film though, I can see why people like those giant robots though. The craze and all..lol
Yeah...it was more fun working on Pacific Rim than all the other movies I took part in. (This includes Total Recall and Robocop. And probably some other tv show I worked on in Missisauga, Ontario) But i have a full time job now so it is harder for me to book any time for background acting.

Didn't get as much time to hang out with the actors but I almost had a mishap with Charlie Hunnam. Was very close to sitting on his sandwich. I remember everyone was on a lunch break including Charlie. Not like the chairs were occupied but for some unknown reason, he decided to rest his sandwich on my seat which I was already hovering around to hang my jacket and set my bag aside. So just as I finished, i was just about to sit down on Charlie Hunnam's sandwich. But then I realized i needed to go to the washroom and do a number one. That was when i saw Charlie's sandwich on my seat. Charlie apologized after realizing what happened and we laughed it off after i told him i was gonna hit the potty.

Yeah...it was more fun working on Pacific Rim than all the other movies I took part in. (This includes Total Recall and Robocop. And probably some other tv show I worked on in Missisauga, Ontario) But i have a full time job now so it is harder for me to book any time for background acting.

Didn't get as much time to hang out with the actors but I almost had a mishap with Charlie Hunnam. Was very close to sitting on his sandwich. I remember everyone was on a lunch break including Charlie. Not like the chairs were occupied but for some unknown reason, he decided to rest his sandwich on my seat which I was already hovering around to hang my jacket and set my bag aside. So just as I finished, i was just about to sit down on Charlie Hunnam's sandwich. But then I realized i needed to go to the washroom and do a number one. That was when i saw Charlie's sandwich on my seat. Charlie apologized after realizing what happened and we laughed it off after i told him i was gonna hit the potty.

Cool. Wish it was that good over here in HK. Blockbuster Hollywood movies are just on a different level compared to local films. I wouldnt want to be in a local film but a different story if I was given a chance elsewhere. lol

I would had eaten that sandwich:p Perhaps it was a gift and free lunch for everyone. Sounds like a pretty funny story to break the ice. Id be giddy if it was a female celeb:p

Cool. Wish it was that good over here in HK. Blockbuster Hollywood movies are just on a different level compared to local films. I wouldnt want to be in a local film but a different story if I was given a chance elsewhere. lol

I would had eaten that sandwich[emoji14] Perhaps it was a gift and free lunch for everyone. Sounds like a pretty funny story to break the ice. Id be giddy if it was a female celeb[emoji14]
Yeah...Rinko Kikuchi kept giving me uncomfortably weird stares whenever i bust out my frisbee to fan myself. And Hong Kong's got a ton of films in production over there. Race Wong once told me their working hours are crazier over there. 30+ hrs straight

Yeah...Rinko Kikuchi kept giving me uncomfortably weird stares whenever i bust out my frisbee to fan myself. And Hong Kong's got a ton of films in production over there. Race Wong once told me their working hours are crazier over there. 30+ hrs straight

haha, that Rinko is weird looking. She was waiting for you to throw that damn thing at her you fool. lol
Like you said, plenty of films in HK, but quality is rubbish. Quantity doesnt mean quality. Too many materials copied blatantly from other countries and everyone thinks they are a real actor. haha
Long hours are expected. If I was working to become a celeb, I stick it through and get the recognition and fame and money. They want to be famous yet complain too much for doing nothing. They should be grateful and reap the rewards. So many others would fight to be in their shoes. Plus this Race Wong is a nobody anyways.....well better than me though...lol

haha, that Rinko is weird looking. She was waiting for you to throw that damn thing at her you fool. lol
Like you said, plenty of films in HK, but quality is rubbish. Quantity doesnt mean quality. Too many materials copied blatantly from other countries and everyone thinks they are a real actor. haha
Long hours are expected. If I was working to become a celeb, I stick it through and get the recognition and fame and money. They want to be famous yet complain too much for doing nothing. They should be grateful and reap the rewards. So many others would fight to be in their shoes. Plus this Race Wong is a nobody anyways.....well better than me though...lol
Actually i did wave my frisbee at Rinko. Her staring stopped after that. Race Wong was not bad of an actress. But she chose to switch careers and is making a decent living nowadays. Working hours on Pacific Rim was pretty decent. Call times at 5am and dismissal by 7 or 8pm. Minus the one hour for lunch.

Btw i hear there is a figurine of adult Naruto and Hinata coming soon. Not poseable but its a start.

Actually i did wave my frisbee at Rinko. Her staring stopped after that. Race Wong was not bad of an actress. But she chose to switch careers and is making a decent living nowadays. Working hours on Pacific Rim was pretty decent. Call times at 5am and dismissal by 7 or 8pm. Minus the one hour for lunch.

Btw i hear there is a figurine of adult Naruto and Hinata coming soon. Not poseable but its a start.

Perhaps she was too embarrassed to play with you. Haha. Just kids.

Anyhows that small figurine of Naruto and Hinata has been out for a while now. It's based on the Last Movie. All grown up. I didn't get those since it's not my thing. They were part of a previous collection from Bandai. I'm looking forward to Gecco 1/6 statues. Now those are accurate looking. Proba best ones out there. K@kashi is next in line. Hope this line goes deep as well.

Back